Players requesting to leave to win trophies!

• Thread starter Thread starter Harris4Ips
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

Harris4Ips

Reaction score
Ive done 3 season with Arsenal, winning the league 3 times, champs league 3 times, fa cup twice, league cup once, champs shield twice, euro super cup 3 times and club world cup twice yet my players are still requesting for a transfer to a "bigger club" to win more trophies.....

I am the biggest club! So frustrating!

LOL...tell them you can match their ambitions...

That has happened to me in previous fms and i go ahead to win doubles and trebles that season

I do, "assertively" say we can win trophies that season. It always works, apart from WILL HUGHES. He announced he wanted to go to Man utd. After speaking to him he still wants to be sold. To be fair, my main starting XI cant be touched. But he does get looadddsss of game time in all competitions.

Just seems weird though, its like they dont adapt to how the game is going.

After the 3 seasons ive had, youd think id be the top reputed team by now! But im still like 6th ! shocking

Players are always going to want to play for Barca,Madrid and Man United they're the biggest clubs in the world.

This is true, but how long does it take to catch them up?? 3 straight league and euro titles should be a good start surely.

Any ideas on how to make your team the best?

Ive been getting affiliations with teams in usa etc to get my team more worldwide known

A few years of success cant really compete with 25 years of success.

Back