Players with high PA vs players who perform well over time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reggaezal

Reaction score
So we all know (and can find out pretty easily) players with high PA. namely balotelli,kroos,lukaku,veratti etc.

Their PA only means that their stats would grow to a massive amount, resulting in them having great skills.

So my first question is: does it mean that players with lower CA or PA will not play as good, if not better than them(players with high PA)?

I have a few players who have blended into my tactic and out-doing any player in europe, and he barely has any technical stat above 15, other than tackling(16). Decent physical and mental stats as well. Compare him with the likes of De rossi and essien and you would laugh your *** off but he is a great player who has doubled up to be an anchorman/defensive mid, and box to box mid. Im talking about Flamini by the way.

Second question: Does a player who has played for many seasons under you,(and under a pretty much similar tactic throughout the time he has been in the club) become a world class player in his position, just due to experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.