Playing as Bolton

• Thread starter Thread starter McArdleB
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 810

McArdleB

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am currently playing as Bolton and am just about to start my first season. I signed John Fleck and Kevin Thomson from Rangers for 6 million and have 500k left. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for signings?? I have had offers for Gary Cahill of 10 million+, should I sell him. In a previous game of mine he was signed by A.C Milan

Don't sell Cahill, he becomes awsome and a regular in the England side...

I won't sell him then. Can you suggest someone so I can get more money for Transfers. Need a new Striker that will score goals. Elmander has 1 in 2 and Vas Te is useless

Cahill is quaity irl! he will surely move on to bigger and better team than Bolton. Remember when he was on loan at Burnley a few seasons back, could tell he was going to turn out well.

I need money for transfers can anyone suggest who to sell. Need a proven goal scorer. Tried for Inzaghi but he rejected me

erm maybie try lewandowski he is cheep and scores goals. or alibec ir anier really cheep and scores goals. when playing with bolton i would proberly play with 1 up front as these suggestions are quite young but would gain good experience coming on as subs

what patch are you using m8,cos i started with bolton as well,sell andy obrien hes ***** and ul get near 5mil for him,if you have the latest pacth u will have muzakula from benfica on loan bt if ur playing with older sign him hes cheap and experieneced,ive signed kadlec,lebandwski r watever way its spelt the obravscahil bad spelling romainen wonderkid,angulo from valencia as cover for riga cos hes pants,adrien of sporting for a mil and u shud sign tuia as a new cb hes quality nli costs bt 3.5mil let me knw how you get on wud be good to conpare notes with someone else playing as bolton.

i play 4-4-2, 4 defenders,two wingers,defensive holding mid, and then centre mid and makuzula up front with lebandwski

Try Kevin Doyle, should be around 6 million and will get plenty of goals if you play him right. Lowandowski is good but seems to take a couple of years to fully adapt so dont expect instant goals from him.

Try also looking at Charlie Adam from Rangers (brilliant buy for my fulham team) creative and takes all my freekicks and corners. (might also be able to get him on loan because i did before i decided to buy him).

Prince Buaban from Dundee Utd, great central midfielder for around 1.75 million.

Cillian Sheridan is a good striker for Celtic you should be able to pick up pretty cheap, if not maybe even loan him with the view to signing him.

Back