Please Help with downloading files

bobby123

Reaction score
I am trying to download tactics, skins and all sorts but when ever i try and extract the files to the relvant place using winRAR it brings up error messages. Can anyone please help me as I need serious help with tactics as I keep losing!!!

! C:\Users\Rob & Rach\Downloads\TTF_Documents_Tactics.rar: Cannot create TTF_Documents_Tactics\TTF_Documents_Tactics\Classic Tactics\.DS_Store
! The system cannot find the path specified.
! C:\Users\Rob & Rach\Downloads\TTF_Documents_Tactics.rar: Cannot create TTF_Documents_Tactics\TTF_Documents_Tactics\Classic Tactics\Catenaccio.tac
! C:\Users\Rob & Rach\Downloads\TTF_Documents_Tactics.rar: Cannot create TTF_Documents_Tactics\TTF_Documents_Tactics\Classic Tactics\Danubian School.tac
! C:\Users\Rob & Rach\Downloads\TTF_Documents_Tactics.rar: Cannot create TTF_Documents_Tactics\TTF_Documents_Tactics\Classic Tactics\Metodo.tac
! C:\Users\Rob & Rach\Downloads\TTF_Documents_Tactics.rar: Cannot create TTF_Documents_Tactics\TTF_Documents_Tactics\Classic Tactics\The 3-3-4.tac
! C:\Users\Rob & Rach\Downloads\TTF_Documents_Tactics.rar: Cannot create TTF_Documents_Tactics\TTF_Documents_Tactics\Classic Tactics\The Ajax Formation.tac
! C:\Users\Rob & Rach\Downloads\TTF_Documents_Tactics.rar: Cannot create TTF_Documents_Tactics\TTF_Documents_Tactics\Classic Tactics\The Pyramid.tac
! C:\Users\Rob & Rach\Downloads\TTF_Documents_Tactics.rar: Cannot create TTF_Documents_Tactics\TTF_Documents_Tactics\Classic Tactics\The Swissbolt.tac
! C:\Users\Rob & Rach\Downloads\TTF_Documents_Tactics.rar: Cannot create TTF_Documents_Tactics\TTF_Documents_Tactics\Classic Tactics\The WM.tac
! C:\Users\Rob & Rach\Downloads\TTF_Documents_Tactics.rar: Cannot create TTF_Documents_Tactics\TTF_Documents_Tactics\Classic Tactics\The WW.tac
! C:\Users\Rob & Rach\Downloads\TTF_Documents_Tactics.rar: No files to extract

That is the message I kkep getting?

Sounds like the files aren't downloading correctly. Are they downloading 100%?

I have same problem and the files can download as far as 96% when there is that error message.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks.