-Jordan-1-

Reaction score
Started a season with Tottenham and decided to make my own tactic for the first time, ain't gonna upload it just yet though since I've only played afew games in pre-season but it seems like a good tactic so far, the defence was dodgy at times but I've tweaked it and managed to get this result...

I know it's pre-season and stuff and it's not a rare result but it shows the tactic I've made could have potential after all, they had their strongest team on and they are an equal side to Tottenham.. I shall let you's know how I get on and I will upload the tactic if it's consistent :)

Ain't uploading it yet mate, only afew games in.. will upload it soon if it's consistent :)

Pehaps you should wait with starting a thread until there is something in it. No discussion or uploaded tactic, only one screenshot of a friendly.What if I close if for you and reopen it on your request ?

Pehaps you should wait with starting a thread until there is something in it. No discussion or uploaded tactic, only one screenshot of a friendly.What if I close if for you and reopen it on your request ?

I'm going to upload it after 5 league games mate :)

You do as you wish. If wanting à bit of advice, I would play atleast one season with it before uploading it. Unless its an emulation, people would like to see results and under what circumstances these results where reached