Plucked From Obscurity to European Dreams - A Leeds United Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyck

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS
Shockwaves were sent thrugh Elland Road today as astonishingly Simon Grayson was sacked as manager of Leeds United Football Club. Ken Bates delivered a statement at 9am this morning saying that even though Grayson guided them to promotion last season he felt he cold no longer work with Simon Grayson after repeatedly falling out over club budgets and players contracts. Grayson has refused to comment so far but Sky Sports News hope to speak to him later.

SKY BET HAVE SUSPENDED BETS ON LUCAS RADEBE BECOMING NEW MANAGER AS HE IS THE CLEAR AND HOT FAVOURITE FOR THE HOTSEAT.

Radebe is currenty invovled in a technical role within the South African National Team but has strongly denied any contact with the Whites.

UNKNOWN ROOKIE TAKES HELM AT ELLAND ROAD!

Despite the strong speculation revolving around Lucas Radebe, Ken Bates has appointed English Yungster Dan Clarke as manager, Clarke has being singed fom Guiseley AFC one of Leeds affiliated clubs,Clarke guided them to the BSN last season finihing top of the pile and has had this to say.

'Obviously I am delighted to be sat here next to Ken Bates and be appointed as The Whites Manager, actually it really is a dream come true!

The Leeds Fans ar unsure t this appointment but Ken Bates has backed Clarke by saying,

It may seem a shock but i have every faith in Dan and his bilities I believe he can take this club to the next level despite his rep.
We are a big club with a big stadium and we hope to achieve Champions League Football within 4 seasons and i believe dan is the right man to take this club forward.

BUT THE QUESTION IS CAN HE?

Status
Not open for further replies.