Pogrebnyak For Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter Green14
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1K

Green14

Reaction score
Do You Think He Will Be Good

My Assistant Said **** Be 4th Best Striker Behind - Adebayor , RVP, Eduardo and Bendter

but i wanted to know your views and see if he is worth purchasing

Do You Think He Will Be Good

My Assistant Said **** Be 4th Best Striker Behind - Adebayor , RVP, Eduardo and Bendter

but i wanted to know your views and see if he is worth purchasing

does that mean he'll be fifth best striker then. think your assistant needs to learn to count. lol

he's definately a good buy though. he's tall and strong. more of a typical english centre forward of old. he's a regular scorer for most people (check out other threads on him) and will give you different options from the current strikers.

He played well for my man utd team when partnered with berbatov
He was worth the money

where the **** is vela? should play vela all the time and train/tutor him he becomes immense

if you dont play him first team or you sell him IT will be the biggest mistake you will ever do!.

Last edited:
Hey!
My cousin bought him, when he was Hoffenheim, and used him as a Targetman.

Pogreb was INSANE! He scored lots of goals!

where the **** is vela? should play vela all the time and train/tutor him he becomes immense

if you dont play him first team or you sell him IT will be the biggest mistake you will ever do!.

As Gatid said, Vela becomes one of the best players on the game in a season or two if trained well, so use him! I wouldn't personally be looking for another forward if I was Arsenal!

yehh but for this season i like to bring vela into the fold sometimes not play him all the time then next season play him more and i am playing 4-2-3-1 so RVP and vela i switch between the to to go AML and ade and pogrebnyak switching upfront aswell

on one of my games he was bought by middlesbourgh for 4.4m then a season on he was bought buy arsenal for 27 million!!!!!

same he joined man city on mine and in his first 19 games he scored 14 and the season after he was worth 20 million and yeah id get him but also for a more attackive midfielder to play along side fabs id get simon vukcevic

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

also a good back up keeper called sergio asenjo

definately buy him, his only weakness is his composure but as a target man he is perfect otherwise go for oscar cardozo. these are two of the best in the game at the start

I've played with both prog and cardozo and I think it's fair to say that cardozo is far better than progrebnyak T_T

Back