Police abuse of a pensioner with a heart condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grenwald

Reaction score
Found this video on WACCOE, thought I would share it on here. 10-15 officers for a pensioner, who is just there to enjoy the game.

"An aging blue in 109 who refused to sit whilst those around him and the away fans stood. Showsec picked him out as their let's-make-an-example-for-the-day (they do this every week) and then called for the police. The bloke in question sat down before the police went to his seat, even with those around him still standing. They went and spoke to him, and, whilst he was sitting down, told them he hadn't done anything wrong. The GMP seized an opportunity, or at least they thought they did, when Balotelli scored to try and manhandle him out of the ground. I didn't see how the man ended up on the floor but he can clearly be heard in the video saying he takes tablets for a heart problem before they took him out and at no point did I see him forcibly resist. Their treatment of him was disgraceful and that's not all. When the GMP waded into the crowd people were getting elbowed out of the way or knocked over, myself and a kid no older than seven included! Completely out of order and an exemplar for any aspiring stewards or policemen and women in how not to defuse a situation. There's also reports of Showsec stewards lashing out at fans. I did not see these events however but the above description is my eye witness account and I would swear to it in court."
Info added by the uploader.
Disgraceful IMO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po0dZfS2CDg&feature=player_embedded

Last edited:
video thread, not really a football story here

Regardless of the story, that guy needs to l2holdacameraphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.