Reaction score
Name: Jonathan Legear
Club: Anderlecht
D.O.B: 13/04/87
Nationality: Belgian
Position: AMR/MR

Strengths: Crossing, Flair, Bravery, Pace, Acceleration

Weaknesses: Tackling, Balance, Heading

Description: Explosive Winger. A Belgian international right winger. good crossing coupled with plenty of pace and decent decision making ensure lots of assists, pops up with a few goals too.
Personality: Fairly Determined

Suggested Roles. AMR

he cost me the princely sum of £500k upfront and £1.3m over 48 months

looks good but needs some physical training as his stamina is very low and its incredibly important for wingers

In my game,Aston Villa bought it,and he is not even in the first 18 :)

Only thing that puts me off him as a regular buy is his stamina. Still a good player though, pace and crossing combined with decent mentals makes him a good 'pure' winger.

I've hestitated many a time before over whether to buy him or not, usually go for someone else. Think people are being a little overly critical on the stamina though - he's 23, him him fairly hugh aerobic training and it shouldn't be a problem.

I think he just falls short of being a true premiership title winning player, definitely a good signing for most teams going for Europe though.

his condition doesn't drop too much to be a concern and i can't fault his contribution so far.

bought him for my Sc Freiburg game, demanded a lot of wages, he scored a goal in his first game, however, he was pretty crappy after that, he could barely last 45 minutes.. loaned him out with an option to buy for around 2.5 million or so...

he was a wonderkid back in Fm07 and Fm08 though :)

bought him for my Sc Freiburg game, demanded a lot of wages, he scored a goal in his first game, however, he was pretty crappy after that, he could barely last 45 minutes.. loaned him out with an option to buy for around 2.5 million or so...

he was a wonderkid back in Fm07 and Fm08 though :)

no way, hard luck raikan. he's been a budget revelation for me! condition usually around the 75% mark at the end of 90 mins. Has scored some great goals for me, outside area lob against arsenal and a couple reminisent of suarez' touchline trickery against man utd recently. Ronaldo he's never gonna be but reckon he'd be top at a fulham, blackpool, stoke etc at the end of the day he cost £1.8m, peanuts! into february in 1st season now and he's still performing. at work right now but will try and post some screenshots later.

I had him for FM10 and he was fantastic, I have bought him in my current newcastle save and he has been ok, scored on his debut and a few more in cup competitions, his assists have been the best so far!

I only paid like 500k and included phil airey, who is a reserve player in the deal, but they asked for airey so i took that deal....be stupid not too :)