Poll of the Week #6

Do you vote on the poll of the week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
Do you vote on the poll of the week?

No - usually. I find it's a pointless waste of time that no one really cares about and the mods should team up and overturn the decision to have a poll there and replace it with an ad that's revenue gets split between all members of the forum that joined on September 15th 2005 and still post today under the same name.

So far, yes. You would think it would make for good debate, sadly most people here just troll or spam.

I dont usually vote on them because I dont usually notice them, but this will be my first of many votes.

Totally agree because they voted in this poll. So there should be no one voting "no".

Alright Sherlock.

Anyway, POTM is just something I do just because it's there and only takes a second.

usually no, saw the question and it made me lol :)

Average Joe , Blyndreaper, Botty, Brian , Catta, dmlambert, Ed Syers , Eds , fmge, Fonzie, Frank , Giggles , Honest_Abe, Jasonlfc96 , maniau, mbnffc, Nathy94, Redders, Ronan , Shay Given, tomp89

^^All liars.

I pretty much vote. When I remember.

Well everyone should say yes cos the ones who say no are voting on a poll!!

Average Joe , Blyndreaper, Botty, Brian , Catta, dmlambert, Ed Syers , Eds , fmge, Fonzie, Frank , Giggles , Honest_Abe, Jasonlfc96 , maniau, mbnffc, Nathy94, Redders, Ronan , Shay Given, tomp89

^^All liars.

omfg cheater :(

always do and also

the people who said no have just voted so that should really be yes :D

This is the first I've heard of any poll although I've barely been on here in the last 6 months so that probably explains it. Voted no anyway