Porto Won Portuguese League! *|2010-2011|*

What was that "blackout" after the match? Were the Benfica guys that mad for losing the title home?

Porto won the League in Benfica stadium. Those retards cuted the light in the stadium. POOOOOOOOOOOOORTO!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I AM OUT TO PARTY !

A Villas Boas <3

What was that "blackout" after the match? Were the Benfica guys that mad for losing the title home?

you do not know what you are talking about. so, please, stfu.
I was at the stadium, Benfica did too little to stop Porto. Aimar was completely lost. Airton at RB is a definitive no-no. Our team was way too complacent, only woke up in the last 15min. Fair play to the winning team.

you do not know what you are talking about. so, please, stfu.
I was at the stadium, Benfica did too little to stop Porto. Aimar was completely lost. Airton at RB is a definitive no-no. Our team was way too complacent, only woke up in the last 15min. Fair play to the winning team.

Foi o que eu ouvi na TV, então ficaria feliz de saber o real motivo do apagão e de terem jogado água no gramado. Culpe os comentaristas do canal EsporteInterativoXD

Anyway, I only watched the end of the game, as Palmeiras was playing against Santos(Palmeiras 1 x 0 Santos8-|). From what I saw, Benfica was even playing a bit better, but got unlucky in the end, as they had a chance to draw the game.

Foi o que eu ouvi na TV, então ficaria feliz de saber o real motivo do apagão e de terem jogado água no gramado. Culpe os comentaristas do canal EsporteInterativoXD

Anyway, I only watched the end of the game, as Palmeiras was playing against Santos(Palmeiras 1 x 0 Santos8-|). From what I saw, Benfica was even playing a bit better, but got unlucky in the end, as they had a chance to draw the game.

Still too bitter, sorry. Well, the pundits at EsporteInterativo should also have mentioned the amount of abuse we take. Not only, but especially, from Porto, every time we go there. From wrecked bus's to kids (literally kids, 15yrs max) with ****** faces. Couples and families trying to enjoy a good evening of footie end up in hospitals. In Porto's ground, Benfica's name it's not even mentioned, we are referred to as 'the visiting team'. Now Braga does that too, but those mugs are just wannabe's. So, for instance, they wreck our buses, we wreck theirs. Kind of an eye for an eye, if you think that was aggressive you should get a little more information about O Clássico.

Video added :D

[video=youtube;tOYYV8I8JiM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOYYV8I8JiM[/video]

Bitter from Benfica, imagine Chelsea or United doing that to one another after losing the title. Congratulations FC Porto.

Bitter from Benfica, imagine Chelsea or United doing that to one another after losing the title. Congratulations FC Porto.

Still too bitter, sorry. Well, the pundits at EsporteInterativo should also have mentioned the amount of abuse we take. Not only, but especially, from Porto, every time we go there. From wrecked bus's to kids (literally kids, 15yrs max) with ****** faces. Couples and families trying to enjoy a good evening of footie end up in hospitals. In Porto's ground, Benfica's name it's not even mentioned, we are referred to as 'the visiting team'. Now Braga does that too, but those mugs are just wannabe's. So, for instance, they wreck our buses, we wreck theirs. Kind of an eye for an eye, if you think that was aggressive you should get a little more information about O Clássico.

lol did i see the pitch waters getting turned on aswell?

I meant the actual club, turning the lights off was very unsporting. It's expected of the fans to feel bitter. :)

I meant the actual club, turning the lights off was very unsporting. It's expected of the fans to feel bitter. :)

True, but it works both ways.

Boas looks like he has learnt from the best. Well done to them. Big question is did they win it because they were by far the best side or was it abit of luck because Benfica lost Di Maria and Ramires in the summer and then Luiz in January? Just heard a few things about Boas, one is that he is only 33!! and the second is that is grandmother was from Manchester. He also speaks really good English so i think its a dead cert we will see him one day in the PremierLeague.

Last edited:
I have a soft spot for Benfica due to the large amount of Argies they've got. Still, Porto have a few of their own, so congratulations Porto fans and enjoy the title.