• Brazil

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Portugal

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sass101

Reaction score
Everybody know that those teams are class so discussions about winner and score welcome ;)

He had typed all this up and waited until the final whistle to press Submit. Some people are sad like that.

Spain will edge this tight encounter 2-1 with 2 Villa goals. I think that Simao will grab a late goal as a substitute

He had typed all this up and waited until the final whistle to press Submit. Some people are sad like that.

Lol I didn't do that but yeah waited few seconds for this game to end so I can make a thread for that :p

To be honest I dont care. I only care about England.

While your at it you might aswell make a thread on the Community Shield match between United & Chelsea.

I find it also funny that the poll names do NOT match the thread names.

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

Lol I didn't do that but yeah waited few seconds for this game to end so I can make a thread for that :p

Now thats sad. Why not wait until match day to set up a thread... Makes much more sense.

I find it also funny that the poll names do NOT match the thread names.

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

Now thats sad. Why not wait until match day to set up a thread... Makes much more sense.

Lol messed up the names sorry XD

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

Get Brazil as Spain XD

if you're gonna keep opening all them at least put some effort into the opening post, update with starting xi, how they will line up, how they will attack, strengths and weaknesses. key battles etc. otherwise its anooying for those who might actually write decent a opener. this tell us nothing

I want Portugal to win, but I think Spain has all the odds to win the WC after qualifying for 2nd round.

i dont care, im looking forward to some good football :D

Portugal 1-1 Spain

Portugal to win on Penalties..

Can a mod close the thread that has silly OP.

The purpose of OP is it should give everyone enough details like when the match is, at what time it is starting, Injuries, suspensions, Top goal scorers, Top Assist maker, Man to match, Tactic they use.
That will make handsome OP.

My honest request is if the thread starter is so lazy to find even half of these details, please dont be arsed to make Match threads as there will be few who will be interested to put some effort in making match threads.

This thread is not the greatest.

1 - It's Spain v Portugal, and the poll is Brazil & Portugal.

2 - The OP is poor, no real info. Look HERE at my OP, I just Copied & Pasted from BBC World Cup site.

This thread is not the greatest.

1 - It's Spain v Portugal, and the poll is Brazil & Portugal.

2 - The OP is poor, no real info. Look HERE at my OP, I just Copied & Pasted from BBC World Cup site.
this. ive done 3 or 4 threads on the world cup games, they all took less then 5 minutes, but with all the team info, and with chile i went into depth on how they would play etc. its not hard. if you're not gonna put the effort in, DONT OPEN THE THREAD. The OP doenst even tell you the channel or the time, let alone any match info, styles etc.

expect the op to update this... or close it and let someone else do it