• Thread starter Thread starter 61lfc51
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

61lfc51

Reaction score
Hello my team is West Bromwich it is my first season and after 7 matches i am 7th, was 1st 3 rounds ago 2nd 2 rounds ago!
So when i look at the feedback while playing, some players is used to play more direct, and it keeps saying "our long passing are bad" WTF?! All my players are set to do SHORT passes!
Last three matches was SHIIT, i lost all possesion, well i one match i'd 70% but lost 3-0 ****** ME OFF!

Playing 4231 btw
Control
Shouts:
Keep posession
Pass to feet at the start, if i do not score for 70 minutes i change to pass to space....

Just because you tell the players to play short does not mean that they will or are able to. If under pressure with few options, they WILL hoof the ball up the field. This is something that is extremely common when tweaking all the sliders and giving players restricted roles that looks contradictive . The players used to playing more direct simply means that they don't have the stats to play a really short possession football. Have a look in Raikans thread and if wanting help there, make sure to provide more info( as it looks like a rant now ;) )

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ic-discussion-creation-centre-hints-tips.html

Edit: see that you already found it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back