My second team players disappeared

svejk

Reaction score
i'm not sure if this is a bug or i did something wrong, but suddenly i can't see my second team players. when i went to the second team screen i just saw the u19 players.

i tried to play around with the filters, but i have just two options: youth players (which shows me the u19) and senior players (which shows me the main team). it shows me those players in the second team screen (why would i want that???).

i also tried to send a first team players to second team (he got upset) and he disappeared from view (i.e., he doesn't disappear from the game, i just can't find him unless i know his name).

do you have any ideas?

What team are you?

If you're a Spanish team, you're usually not in control of the B team so they do not turn up on your management page. Are you mistaking the U19 side for the B team?

What team are you?

If you're a Spanish team, you're usually not in control of the B team so they do not turn up on your management page. Are you mistaking the U19 side for the B team?

i'm a romanian team and i have full control over the second team. i'm also not confusing it with the u19 team. anyway, why would first team players show up in the u19 screen?

p.s. something interesting: if i use the filters while in the first team screen i have an option to see the 2nd team players. however, in the second team screen the filters have options only for first team and u19 players.

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

the problem suddenly fixed itself after about 2-3 weeks of game time. it's ok now

Last edited:
sorry to reopen the thread again. i've just started my third season and this problem seems to occur every single summer. the second team players disappear and then reappear after a couple of months...

Hi

I read some opinions in this topic. I do not agree above ideal. We can find out some articles at about.com by using Google search.

If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: Are you a team player

Best regards.

Last edited: