Post your Gripes/Frustrations Fm12 players

Raikan007

Reaction score
Hi, due to the fact I can invisage about 500 threads starting up for pointless complaints and messing upthis section!

This will be a thread to moan to your hearts content! Anything to do with player problems post in here! If you dont you may receive an infraction!

You have been warned, thanks.

(Before posting, I must say I'm Korean, but I think you are also agreed with me)

I want to ask one question to everybody.

Is Shinji Kagawa is as good as Mesut Ozil?

I show one unbelievable picture!

848ab12801b9009c08727115415d2561.png

Look! What a surprise! Maybe soon He will be better than Messi!

And I will show another Japanese players' attribute

ceb5c35c6536671bb0eb5fd24a285eeb.jpg

bea79cc4abbe0e0a8fbbc9663b98fd95.jpg

09f715699840fcedd513f0768f615118.jpg

9a4a6f207dd00cce811ef28954684956.jpg

And I will show South Korean Players' attribute

2e5b3d509875b8c83a12f8cc408f9905.png

7dc8c293701503e400551ed49a0c799e.png

fdf15fe07bdbd47c81a4cf70e93472b2.png

eafff3f285c8671fd83f07b445869072.png

0bd800a1d9ecf31c8623f612a2d84bac.png

17bb6d98759a1dba313dfd5dc52132ca.png

What do you think about?

p.s thanks to Raikan007.

I have 200mb left to download (hoping my pc at work can run it)

It seems as though the attributes for some players are a bit exaggerated! remember, this is only the demo and there are always problems arising every year! by the time the 12.3 patch is released we will finally have a game worth playing... but until then we are subjected to bugs and disparities that are out of our control!

South Korea as a Nation produce better footballers and have better footballers than Japan! its simple :)

I have 200mb left to download (hoping my pc at work can run it)

It seems as though the attributes for some players are a bit exaggerated! remember, this is only the demo and there are always problems arising every year! by the time the 12.3 patch is released we will finally have a game worth playing... but until then we are subjected to bugs and disparities that are out of our control!

South Korea as a Nation produce better footballers and have better footballers than Japan! its simple :)

Thanks. I think because of Sega, there is always bit of advantage to Japanese player. Anyway, I hope it will be different in the official.

My gripe is with Michael Carrick's stats. They're nearly as bad as Darron Gibson's. What the ****? This is a guy who played in every big game in the 2nd half of the 19th title winning season in both the league and the Champions League. Played a vital role in the knockout stage matches of the Champions League and was shown only to be inferior to Xavi and Iniesta so I do not see how his stats is worse than that of Lucas Leiva and Cheik Tiote who has done absolutely nothing on any kind of big stage.

Last edited:
I'm well buying that Son Heung-Min! He looks like a beaut.

What about Japan's keeper? He's really a hardworker

Wtf? Özils stats are a million times better.

falcão positioning and team work are ridiculous low

My gripe is with Michael Carrick's stats. They're nearly as bad as Darron Gibson's. What the ****? This is a guy who played in every big game in the 2nd half of the 19th title winning season in both the league and the Champions League. Played a vital role in the knockout stage matches of the Champions League and was shown only to be inferior to Xavi and Iniesta so I do not see how his stats is worse than that of Lucas Leiva and Cheik Tiote who has done absolutely nothing on any kind of big stage.

Carricks stats mirror his game perfectly

I must say I find it amusing to see a South Korean moaning abour Japanese players' stats. Should I start ******** about Brazil having good players now or should I wait for the full version?! :p

I'm argentinian, in case any possible reader does not know, and I'm not comparing Japan to Brazil but rather my situation to his.

Very glad I found out how to go straight to the attributes instead of that horrible mish-mash of a screen which shows everything about the player.

Preferences -> Default Player Selection -> Attributes :)

Very glad I found out how to go straight to the attributes instead of that horrible mish-mash of a screen which shows everything about the player.

Preferences -> Default Player Selection -> Attributes :)

Ahh....very useful. I too hate that first screen that pops up when you click on a player.

i know well enough what he is about and so does the united researcher who ges to almost every game including reserves and training. two articles are utterly irrelevant. So instead of posting smart assed comments come back to me with arguments about his specific attributes. Which you havent done

Last edited:
View attachment 197523

Much like real life, Carrick, is a rather mixed bag of excellent playmaker attributes let down by his Flair and excellent defensive Mental ability let down by his Tackling, Marking and Determination. He is an intelligent player (Anticipation 16, Decisions 15, Creativity 15, Composure 14) with a great First Touch (16) with excellent passing ability (Technique 16, Passing 18)

Last edited:
To Korean guy, Son Heung-Min looks like he could be a fine player.

I dislike how certain players have been given ridiculous attribute boosts because they've joined a bigger or better club.
Phill Jones and Chris Smalling are two players who i think have benefited greatly from it. I cant undertsand why a couple of good performances for united demand such a rise in ability.

well, Phil Jones is playing for England (although Kyle Walker should be at right back ahead of him IMO as a United fan) and Smalling has come up from Maidstone in barely any time and he looks pretty quality