Post your Leading Transfers

Div_Muzza

Reaction score
Heres mine from 2 different games. One I'm Celtic the other im unemployed.

Last edited:
Heres mine apparently cavani did't do too well in his first season appearing only 20 and scoring 4 goals and hes stats are **** |)

In reply to both of the above posts, Casillas had a minimum release clause of 55m in the 2nd season and Messi had a release clause of 35.5m in the 3rd :)

Heres mine apparently cavani did't do too well in his first season appearing only 20 and scoring 4 goals and hes stats are **** |)

what skin is that

can you send me the link so i can download it please m8

fanks dc999

wow not like spanish teams to have low release clauses, normally you try and buy a world class player and its something stupid like 167M

nice idea this.

See mine attached. Both the top two are mine from my 2 seasons with Arsenal

wat skin is this? mail the link to me or sumin plz. thanks.:D

here is mine

transfers.png

Last edited:
Man some of you spens crazy amounts on people. The most I've ever spent in any FM game is 16 Million for Craig Gordon

Man some of you spens crazy amounts on people. The most I've ever spent in any FM game is 16 Million for Craig Gordon

same i never pay crazy amounts.. i think mine wazs 20mil i cnt remeber 4 who tho lol

I'm top on my game with £40m on Aguero, £20m Straight up (which game from selling Berbatov to Chelsea) and £20m over the next 24 months. But for the performances he puts in it is a bargain.

I tend to try and get in at least half of what I spend per season.

Lmao. 35M Euro's for Bojan? Hilarious.

4 of the top 5 include my Chelsea team I took control over after the first couple of seasons.

1 and 2 - £45m - Hamsik to Chelsea and Aguero to Chelsea.
3 - £39m - Essien to Man Utd.
4 - £34.5 - Pandev to Milan.
5- £30 - Sakho to Chelsea.