Dicko1878

Reaction score
Hi guys! First things first I currently watch Everton week in week out and I think I have an idea of how David Moyes has Everton playing. The problem is as an Evertonian I will be biased in what I think so I would like to know everyones opinions of how Everton play and also any help in how to implement this into a successful tactic!

The way I see Everton play at home is that they are quite attack minded and like to pass the ball about an work the ball into the box either by cross (mainly) or through ball while very rarely taking many shots outside the area. Defending I think that we play with almost everyone behind the ball and then go on the counter when retaining possesion then playing more possessional in the opponents half.

The formation I can usually see is a 4-2-3-1 (with centre mids) or a 4-4-1-1.

Positionally I think that the full backs attack alot up the wings and look to get crosses into the box.

Any help from you guys would be very much appreciated =]

I am looking forward to any your attempt to make an Everton tactic for FM13! All my attempts to make one was absolutely tragical, as the results were all the time absolutely different from reality..

Well the little I know about Everton's style of play is that its more of a 4-4-1-1 than a 4-2-3-1, but Im planning to watch todays Chelsea - Everton game, so now I have a chance to further analyse their tactical setup.