Jack Fulham

Reaction score
Once again, just the FM10 thread.

Feel free to share your successes with the FM-Base community once again, screenshots are not necessary but you can post them if you like. From surviving relegation to win the the Champions League with a level 10 team, post it in here. Always good if you like to share but not create a story.

Half time im sheffield wednesday against bayern munich 3 - 1 up at half time
and they started with

marquardt
meyer - demichelis - schmiedel - lahm
bommel - tymoschuk
ribery - kroos - schweinsteiger
muller

so good 1st team

on demo by the way

Just won 6-5 in the Friendly Cup Final
WBA vs Koln
(me being WBA)
won it in the 94th minute a goal from Dorrans and there was only 3 mins added on lol

4 - 1 now

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

finished
sheffield wednesday 4 bayern munich 1

I was sheffield wednesday of course

playing with Motherwell (Scotland), so I bough this player for $1.6M from RC Lens and scores 42 goals from 41 games in all competitions. In the end he even wins the European Golden Boot Award ahead of a guy I don't remember and Ibrahimovic in 3rd place, even more impressive was that with co-efficiants Scotland are a second tier team so great.

So after starting a few games with bigger clubs I decided to take over at the club I support...The mighty Southampton F.C (H) I took over expecting to have a bit of cash to spend but only got 500k. Even tho we have a very good team for League One there are still places that need competition i.e centre midfield and left back.

This is how everything stands atm concerning; transfers,tactics,fixtures,league table and star player(so far) Attached Thumbnails

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrzwGCeACDE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrzwGCeACDE[/ame]​

went 8 games without conceding as arsenal in november/december of the demo :)

Andysnap_001.png

YouTube - Liverpool vs Coventry - Soukouna Goal 20th minute

playing with Motherwell (Scotland), so I bough this player for $1.6M from RC Lens and scores 42 goals from 41 games in all competitions. In the end he even wins the European Golden Boot Award ahead of a guy I don't remember and Ibrahimovic in 3rd place, even more impressive was that with co-efficiants Scotland are a second tier team so great.

name?

I'm 6th in the prem with Sunderland but finished the half season on the demo so can't wait for Friday :D

YouTube - FM 2011 Demo Sunderland

Watch in fullscreen and at least 720p or it's hard to read properly

Last edited:
Can't have done in FM 11.

Half time im sheffield wednesday against bayern munich 3 - 1 up at half time
and they started with

marquardt
meyer - demichelis - schmiedel - lahm
bommel - tymoschuk
ribery - kroos - schweinsteiger
muller

so good 1st team

on demo by the way

Mate why be Sheffield Wednesday there **** ! Be Huddersfield from how they played last night against us !

I've also done half a season with Arsenal and Spurs and I'm 2nd on both of them. Beat Roma 4-0 in Champo league group with spurs aswell.

this....
just beat parma 3-1 AZ 2-0 and Bologna 7-0 to add to that

Last edited: