dEmery

Reaction score
Just wondering what he turns out like, I aint seen any posts on him before.
Got the board to sign him for my Dortmund team, can anyone give me a review on him??
thanks

View attachment 205712

He used to be a wonderkid in FM11 but not in FM12 - he's still quite good, but not the potential he had in the previous game.

That's because he has -9 potential

On one save he was signed by Inter and became amazing. Value was over 30m by 2014/15 and was runner up to Messi in World Player of Year.

ok thanks guys, looks as if he may become useful then :L considering I got him for 8.75m and the board sorted it out, looks worthwhile, just need to get to the January window now, cheers

Still a worthwhile buy for 9 million; good play maker, creates lots of goals and chips in with a few as well. Probably my favourite midfielder in the game at the moment, but that's my opinion

yeah cheers guys, completed my first signing and he got player of the year (Bundesliga) just seems to be unstoppable lol thanks

how would you play him? He lacks acceleration, dribbling and off the ball. I suppose trequartista or adv playmaker attack/support?

I have him advanced playmaker, attack. Just playing behind my striker in a 4231 formation.

I got him in January...
Played: 14
Goals: 6
Assists: 12
MOM: 3
Avg Rating: 8.16

and he got German (Bundesliga) footballer of the year, so definately worth 8.75m :L

he's simply amazing! i trained him at hoffenheim and the firt 2 seasons he had 10+ goals and 15+ assists! he scores from long distance, short distance, free kicks, penalties...everywhere! i moved to bayern in the third season and tried to sign him but hoffenheim refused 20m! i'll try again next season! he's a must have!

He is amazing. Real signed him and he scored a brace against me in the champions league.

This kid is absolutely insane. I signed him in my 1st season to Valencia he got like 20+20, won best player of PD (hi Messi). Probably best AMC I have ever signed he is simply like 2nd striker behind Soldado, played him as Trequartista.

He is absolutely class. Went to Arsenal on my save. He's their new Fabregas in a rejuvinated squad.

(sorry for my bad english language) i think gylfi is an amazing attacking midfielder, i signed him to my team (barcelona) at winter transfer window and Gylfi made 8 goal for 7 matches

he was good last years fm, but i got him late though :(

Second season signed him on loan as he couldnt get in Hoffenheims team, bit part player in my Wolves squad until 2nd half of the season and then became a regular helping me to 9th place finish.

17 starts and 11 sub appearances, 5 goals and 8 assists . . . agreed fee of £3.5m, reckon i should buy ;)

Been amazing for man utd on my spurs save stats look terrible though, but somehow churning out 8.1 ratings per season

Is this guy for real?
icon_eek.gif

Just brought him in on loan (550k) to add squad depth to my Man Utd squad in January, 1st season with a £8m agreed fee if I decide to purchase him. Anyways, our next match was versus QPR at Loftus Road so I'd thought I'd hand him his debut just a day after signing for the club on deadline day. I could have forgiven him if he had given a sub standard performance with him being thrown straight into the 1st team when he had barely set his foot in the door but I certainly wasn't expecting this!

[video=youtube;z5HRr5gS11M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5HRr5gS11M[/video]

A Hattrick on his debut and an assist from a corner! Absolutely unbelievable impact he has made. I've never know anyone to be so good at set pieces in an FM game before, he is absolutely amazing at them. He now has in his career plans, 'Has a preference to play in Barclays Premier League'
icon_biggrin.gif

Think I'll take Hoffenheim up on their sale of £8m thank you very much!
icon_biggrin.gif