Recap on my earlier reply, he is definitively not suited as AML IF. His biggest downside is his low Dribbling skill, which is needed as an IF.

His 'shoots from distance' ppm is annoying too, I will try to unlearn it and teach him through balls. I'm rotating him with Lodeiro (who has the 'through balls' ppm) and Lodeiro is way more effective at the moment.

Stats for Sigurdsson in my save, 2013-14 season
Overall - 46 matches, 29 goals, 31 assists and 7 MOM
Premier league - 27 matches, 22 goals, 23 assists and 6 MOM.

Gylfi Sigurdsson is a key player in my Newcastle squad he scores normally around 15 goals a season and gets around 30/40 assists
He's quality and his stats improve every season I play him as CM advanced playmaker
Heres a screenshot of him in 2015View attachment 259096

I signed sigurdsson for my newcastle team he done amazing for 2 seasons then i brought him to tottenham and hes started off great again. quality player.

Oh my god! Gylfi is biggest bargain ever, seriously. Cheap as peanuts, as good as van der Vaart. Play him as trequartista behind a lone striker set as poacher, two wide speedy players moving into channels and you'll be scoring for fun. The guy is excellent set-pieces taker, corners, free kicks, penalties, he'll be greatly doing all sort of things. Can take long shots too. ABSOLUTE BEAST!

I'm playing as Aston Villa, Bent (P), Glyfi (T), Willian and Hoilett on the flanks and scoring has never been easier.

LE: Forgot to mention the massive number of assists he's providing season by season.

Last edited: