Potters Bar Help (need Level 8 players)

Poobington

Reaction score
Just starting my new game with Potters Bar FC, seeing as I come from that lowly town, and I need some help signing any quality lower league players who would come to a level 8 side....sooooo any ideas?

So far i have found these players

1) Rene Regis

Position: RB/RWB
Price: Free
Wage: £85
Strong Stats: Stamina 16, Strength 16, Determination 17

Seems to be a very solid defensive option has very good physical stats but may have to be offloaded as his defensive qualities are dire.

2) Errol Telemaque (H)
Position: Striker
Wage: £80
Strong Stats: Acceleration 18, Pace 15, Finishing 11

Could do a more than adequate job for a conference side with his terrific speed stats, however being on the wrong side of 25 will be a small nuisance when trying to conquer the football league as his finishing may not be up to scratch. That said he would be a top class level 8 poacher and is HIGHLY recomended

3) Darren Barnard

Position: LB/LWB
Price: 1k
Wage: £100
Strong Stats: Crossing 17, Free kick 16, Penalty 16

On the older side but a very solid option at left back, will score freekicks for fun in these lower leagues and has a very good passing and crossing stat which should give him a couple of assists.

Last edited:
Jesus, asking a bit much there maytee (especially from me!) <) Sorry, I just wanted to let you know that I can't be of help, but I'm sure others can. I hope they can anyway, cos me posting this isn't helpful at all is it? XD sorry!

use the team report and some players will be recommended, try theo coleman

How is your game going?

I will be starting a Tier 9 team after the new patch so any info you gather would be much appreicated

Come on guys please help!
So far i have found these players

1) Rene Regis
Wage: £85
Strong Stats: Stamina 16, Strength 16, Determination 17

Seems to be a very solid defensive option has very good physical stats but may have to be offloaded as his defensive qualities are dire.

2) Errol Telemaque (H)
Wage: £80
Strong Stats: Acceleration 18, Pace 15, Finishing 11

Could do a more than adequate job for a conference side with his terrific speed stats, however being on the wrong side of 25 will be a small nuisance when trying to conquer the football league as his finishing may not be up to scratch. That said he would be a top class level 8 poacher and is HIGHLY recomended

Last edited: