Predict my match Chelsea vs Wolves

• Thread starter Thread starter JonnyFM09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 2K
Can u posts screens of your squad and Chelsea's squad, including fitness and player value. Just to make sure

Great stuff. It does occasionally happen. I beat 'Pool 4-0 with Newcastle.

Can you post the formations from that match. And player ratings.

Just to make sure, cheers mate

Last edited:
On my now non-existant Newcastle save, West Ham beat Liverpool 6-0..
It can happen.

Your screenies are in 2014 mate.. anything can happen lol

I know lol but still, if someone said to me 4 years back that Barrow would beat Chelsea still wouldn't believe them.

Wasn't putting it down, just saying alot could happen. Still amazing result though (Y)

Yeah I know, it was my last game for Barrow before joining Middlesbrough. Which turned out to be a huge mistake. But still, keep the faith!!!

I don't believe any of them unless they show player ratings/pre match formations :P (A)

Looollz, Wilson is banned.

lol why?and i think chelsea fielded the u18's or sumik coz they wouldnt of lost that much

Transfers

In

Suazo 2.6m ( transfer listed )
Maloney 6.5m ( transfer listed )
Marco Ezio Fossati ( loan)
Martin Olsson 2m ( loan )
O'hara 1.6m ( transfer listed )

Out

Carl Ikme 1m
Andrew Keogh 3m
greg Halford 2.3m
Daniel Jones 750k

good result and i realise its only early in the game. im in season 14/15 and chelsea are abysmal and have gone through someting like 6 managers in 3 seasons.

Not the strongest team, no Terry, Carvahlo, Lampard, Essien, Drogba or Anelka, Bosingwa or Cole.

Can you post Doyle, Suazo, Cech and Filipe's stats please

Good thing you posted screenies some people would not have

Result abit questionable but results like that do happen occasionaly

cant we just belive the lad it can happen and you wanna know why.... because its a game thats why. i beat chelsea with bolton on my save 5-2.

Back