hydroplex

Reaction score
hi everyone i am looking for 2-3 people to play fm with in the english premier league any team are available im going to be Arsenal.

Rules
  • Must Have fm 11.1 patch
  • Must have hamachi
  • must not leave just because theyve lost a few games
  • must be on a lot
  • If you miss a day please let me no before hand
Times

Monday: 6:00pm-11:00pm
Tuesday: 6:00pm-11:00pm
Wednesday: No Game
Thursday: 6:00pm-11:00pm
Friday: No Game
Saturday: No Game
Sunday 9:00-11:00

We can change these times to all agree on if you would like to play join this hamachi Name :fmbasenet2011 and the password is :fm thanks for reading guys and let me no :)

Last edited:
hey id like to join this, can i be Manchester United, but i might be a bit late for the 6pm days because of work? but shouldnt be much later if thats okay

hi mate yeah sure we can move times around subject to when people get in and stuff when we have all the players in join the hamachi and we will talk about times etc cheers :)

anybody else wanna join still a couple of spaces left join the hamachi asap plz fmbasenet2011 pass is fm

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

mike soz am having hamachi problems trying to fix have been 4 ages

where are you from... ? the time is different here.. and is liverpool take?

ok , count me in..just i wont be able to play on TUESDAYs if thats ok...i wont mind if my assistant coach take control in that period (i will bring Mourinho for assistant :D )...
I will pick TOTTENHAM if not called yet...

and i guess the GM is from ENG, so it is 1900CET or 1800GMT

i cant play tonight lads ive gotta go out sdorry and also theres like 8 people in the hamachi i dont mind playing with that many its just my connection isnt the best if you want to play im going to lock the network and well play at some time tommorow probably around 5:00pm if you wanna play stay in the network cheers guys btw bagsy arsenal :D

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:20 PM ----------

if any 1 wants to play i will be on at four oclock if not i may consider setting up a new game

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

if people want to play im on till 7 now then from about 10:30 till 12

Last edited:
rite i really wanna start 9:00pm tommorow any 1 who is on can play whoevers not can join afterwards but obviously wont get their team of choice im arsenal see you at 9:00pm tomorrow

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

Boys im on early ready to start asap :D

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:45 PM ----------

does any 1 wanna play im online now