Reaction score
I have made a challenge about the premier league. All you have to do is pick a number and i will tell you the team that your in charge of. When you have been told your team click on new game and take your team to the highest possible position. Post screenshots of your transfers your highest position and your top 3 highest goalscorers.

Dont cheat as your are only cheating your self.
Save the game as many times as possible.
You can have your past experiance to the choice of your own.

Only the first twenty players will be able to join if they dont want to take part in the challenge then there will not be an abvaliable spot.

Good luck.

Can I have team 16 please? I won't be playing it at the moment; I already have a save which I am enjoying, but I will run this alongside (I may not play it often, though). And is it OK that I use the default patch? My updates have messed up, and I normally don't use them anyway!

​- PZW

don't bother asking i asked for mine over a day ago he's not replying waste of time and excitement

Im sor sorry guys! My internet box was damaged and it took Sky 3 days until it came out Wankers! Right lets get this started! For the person that asked it's the teams that are already in the Premiership