Premier League Real Fixtures 09/10 for FM2010

Barkermush

Reaction score
I posted these a few months ago on sortitoutsi, but thought i would post them on here as i have updated TV games up untill Febuary.

INSTALLATION

Extract the file "premier league fixtures" to "User/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/Editor Data"

IMPORTANT Before you load up the database for a new game
Go into Preferences and untick "Move Matches For TV" This stops the game moving unwanted Random games for TV!
Also make sure you have the "use real fixtures where available" ticked.
40541853.jpg

69462179.jpg

99120613.jpg

I will allow people to upload to their sites, So long as they give credit.
Enjoy!

Link: http://www.filefront.com/15646851/Premier%20League%20Fixtures%202009-10

Edit: A few postponed games around Xmas i have not moved, as the new rearranged dates clash with League Cup/ Europe games so the game automatically rearranges them to a different inaccurate date anyway.

So i have left them to there original date instead of all the messing about. :)

Last edited:
hi..i have a problem here..when i tried to start a new game, england is greyed out..i can't choose england..it says "require 21 unibond teams,found only 20" ..i really don't know what to do about it..any help is appreciated..many thanks

you ahve superbladesmens level 10 database.since the 10.3 patch this wont work as kings lynn fc went out of business and on the new patch they no longer exist, meaning only 20 teams. you must add a new team to the division in the editor

you ahve superbladesmens level 10 database.since the 10.3 patch this wont work as kings lynn fc went out of business and on the new patch they no longer exist, meaning only 20 teams. you must add a new team to the division in the editor

oh so that's why i'm not able to select england..so if im using version 10.1 or 10.2? will it be possible that this fixture list can be used? also, may i ask what is the superbladesmens level 10 database? i'm not sure what my database was..sorry about that..haha..but im currently using 10.3 after i went to patch it..

so how do i add a new team in the editor..and can i use this fixture list when there is a new patch available?