Epicryan

Reaction score
i have a serious problem with this game, 11 was just the same, no matter who i play or how i play i dominate the game and lose like 1 nil, im always chelsea, i can never find a player who can score goals for me, atleast get on the list of top scorers, most games ill have 20-25 shots at least 10-15 on target, score none, virtually every team i play especially lower teams have maybe 2 shots if they are lucky, 1 shot on target, 1 goal, no matter wot i do this is a recurring theme of football manager, my goalkeeper and defenders and much better, my strikers are much better and still it happens most of the time, does football manager have something against chelsea?

ive never found this problem mate so cant help im afraid

What tactics are you using ?
Have you tried default tactics ?

doesnt matter wot tactics i use, ive tried every combination i can think of lol, plus ive tried lots of formations, i just beat spurs 2-1, but i was 2 nil up i had a corner in the 90th minute, my strategy my standard, but only 2 of my players were left back, spurs had 2 players forward???? how the **** does the game figure that out, maybe if i was losing or drawing then that would be acceptable but not 2 nil up, and they inevitable scored, how can i prevent this??

i had the same problem in my 1st season as chelsea, until i changed the formation to 4-3-1-2 with mata in the attacking midfielder role and set to play maker, i set torres to poacher and he banged in bout 35 goals in total, sturridge was good when he played, didnt get anything out of drogba and anelka, bought cavani in second season and won the league, torres 30 goals, cavanin 20 odd goals and mata got over 20 with lampard getting 18 from right of the 3 centre midfielders,

i had the same problem with the corners i was 2-1 up to man utd at old trafford in the 94th min i got a corner and all but a. cole had gone forward they broke with 5 players against cole to make it 2-2, i had changed my strategy was set to control and retain possesion to see the final 10 mins out so wasnt like i was attacking to get another goal

Stop playing as chelski, they are terrible. Pick a real team.