Premiership Challenge Game Recruitment Thread

Jamie.

Reaction score
As it says in the title this is a Challenge thread, this means that if you pick one of the following teams you have restrictions, likewise if you pick a team from another tier benefits will follow

Top Tier
Manchester United
Chelsea
Arsenal Taken
Manchester City

For all the above teams the following rules will apply:
  • Must loan to other managers at least 4 players
  • Must sign at least 7 youngsters (U-21's) per season
  • European group stage: Must field at least 3 seperate young players
Middle Tier
Tottenham Hotspur Taken
Aston Villa
Everton
Liverpool Taken
Fulham
Rules are pretty much non existent for this tier
  • Must sign at least 4 non homegrown players a season (keep the prem competitive
  • If any get into the top four the manager will receive a 45 million pound cash injection the following season
Lower Tier
Stoke City
Sunderland Taken
West Ham
West Brom
Birmingham City Taken
Bolton Wanderers
Wigan
Wolves
Blackburn Rovers
Newcastle United Taken
Blackpool (Special Managers Bonus) Taken

Rules for the 'lower tier'
  • 20 million bonus for surviving relegation plus 10 million if you finish in the top 10 and an extra 10 if you qualify in Europe
  • First rights to free agents the first season, right to request loans from top four teams (within reason)

Obviously there is not going to be 20 spaces but Im looking to run with 7 committed managers
  • Basically I am looking for managers keen on youth development, in for the long haul and above all friendly (especially the top tier managers)
  • Hopefully this will be a well paced game with commited people
Playing Times:
Weekdays 6.30 pm-10 (possibly longer depending on managers availability
Weekends 5.30 pm onwards

Look forward to your replies,
UPDATE: All the applicants below will be informer/ reminded of the hamachi address, any new applicants posting below TICA will be reservists in case any managers drop out
If everyone can get themselves in the hamachi by 18.30 GMT tomorrow then I will start it up
Good luck everyone...

Last edited:
This looks very promising and well organised..I would like to join very much specially if we gather so many people, but I cannot commit myself for playing on every weekend and I am busy on TUE. MON,WED,THU is when I can pledge my presence surely.

MY first option is Birmingham....second Tottenham.

Last edited:
Domiguez: No worries mate at least you have given notice, if its not convenient for the majority to play weekends then I can be felxible
Ken: Liverpool is yours
Dom: Brum is yours enjoy!
...when we get going lol

OK ,great...I think that we should start after we gather at least 6-7 people

ill take blackpool not so confident about hamachi why dont you just send everyone your game iP + username and password via email

i might wanna join, but i need to know our time difference....
what time is now at your place jimmer?

about time... I suppose the most guys here (including host) are from England and that is GMT time zone...so game would start at 1830GMT...if you are from central europe, as I am, it is GMT+1, so > 1930CET.

and about hamachi, I agree with Blackpool's manager ;)

so... i guess i can play to...
juz a GMT+8 difference here.... :D
i wanna take spurs....
and i also agree with Blackpool's manager....

HI, i would like to manage chelsea please. :)

All the above managers will be PMed the hamachi details, my I.P and game password in a message on the site, check your inboxes please ASAP, as the update reads Im hoping to get everyone in at 18.30 GMT tomorrow
IF anyone has an issue with making that time then just let me know and I'll know whats happening when you dont show up,
Thanks to all who applied heres to (hopefully) the first and best net game of FM2011

Actually I cannot make it on TUE, as said earlier, not until 2115GMT though....So I would appreciate it if this first session is postponed as it is the most important one....For next tuesdays I can leave my assistant manager instructions ( hopefully will sign Ferguson, Wenger or Ancellotti :D )

We will go ahead with the session, you have gave notice, we will not be far by 21 GMT anyway my friend
As long as your in hamachi and everyone (except dominguez) is online by 18.30 we will start
Messages have all now been sent (fell asleep last night)

Late reply, would be interested in joining. Appreciate that it might not be convenient to join after the start. Ta

Last edited:
Hey guys, if it ok if i join your network game? Getting boring playing alone.

i havejust arrived and cannot join in any way? it says 'server unavailible'?!

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

ok, i gave up...i cannot log in..well i assume i have missed the most important session as team is now made and started playing..so you can search for someone to replace me. cheers!