Lb-Christian Panucci
Rm-Luis Figo
Cm-Ze Roberto
Cm-Roberto Acuna
Lm-Juninho Pernambucano
St-Fernando Morientes
St-Ronaldo

Hope this helps anyone.:D

Yeah, I know i was also suprised but Morientes scored 40ish. I was knocked out of the FA and League cup very early though. ;)

Yeah first season with Hull, I had to sell a few players but it was worth it.

Yeah first season with Hull, I had to sell a few players but it was worth it.

Well done. But I'm very surprised that so many 'Big Name' players were willing to move to a relatively unknown Hull.

Nice, but your team will be out of date like...next season :P

Gk-Francesco Toldo
Rb-Steve Finnan
Cb-Marco Materazzi
Cb-Bobo Balde
Lb-Christian Panucci
Rm-Luis Figo
Cm-Ze Roberto
Cm-Roberto Acuna
Lm-Juninho Pernambucano
St-Fernando Morientes
St-Ronaldo

Hope this helps anyone.:D

screen shots ??

lol yeah i was suprised to, i also had to make a few new, young signings the next season as craig said 'they would be out of date', but it was okay as I used the money I had got from winning the premiership.

Haha well at least your thinking ahead, great achievement though. What tactics and formation were you using? It would be quite interesting to see!

i must say im a litte dubious. im not saying your lying but maybe you found a bug or something in your tactic and maybe you can beat the lower teams with it but consistently over a season doing better than united, arsenal, liverpool and chelsea and beating them to win the league it is pretty crazy. and bobo balde at the back :-|

Very Nice, however you may win it this year, maybe even next year, but in 3 years your screwed. ;)

im hoping to have teenagers (well they were at the start of the game) playing for me by then, im aiming to sign Pato. Quality player. ;)

I'm having a go at signing some of the original names myself with a new game started as West Ham just out of interest but they just wont accept my contracts. The only person who has was Balde and he was transfer listed! Also, I cant even touch Figo because he's retiring next season!

Take screen shots of your fixtures, league table, team and also transfers so we can see how much you payed or each player please :)

oh Figo signed for me easily, im not sure why that is happening. You wont get Ronaldo for a bit either as he is injured so use ashton until then.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

As I saved the game under a few different names as backup i will be able to get screen shots from throughout the season.

oh Figo signed for me easily, im not sure why that is happening. You wont get Ronaldo for a bit either as he is injured so use ashton until then.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

As I saved the game under a few different names as backup i will be able to get screen shots from throughout the season.

Without being to suspicious. Does that mean you loaded the game again when you lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back