Pressing settings

• Thread starter Thread starter jibbers
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 3K

jibbers

Reaction score
I am currently using Juvetus. I have 3 tactics atm, a 4 33 witha a DM and two wingers, a 5-3-2 (3cbs, 2 wbs) and a 352 (3cbs and 2 wide mf). Can someone reccomend a set up within these sytsems where my team presses effectively as a unit. Do i use zonal or man marking and do i use tight marking?

For the 4-3-3, i would implement a staggered pressing defence system. Front three on whole pitch pressing with tight marking, with both wide stc or aml/amr man marking opposing fullbacks. then have your cm and 2 dm on whole pitch pressing but two notches lower then ur three frontmen, then have your back four with zonal with loose. Also have a look at getting ur two wb to man mark aml/amr. this in theory should recreate a barcelona esque pressing system that should win you the ball back very quickly!!! just make sure ur two cbs can header has the opposing team will turn in to long ball merchants as with the pressing you do allows them very limited passing options. ENJOY! ps try and change ur wingers to deep lying forwards if you can as pressing and attack phases work even better :)

Back