Problem regarding the newest patch

dasty

Reaction score
Is it me or is anyone else having problems with this? In my save, whenever I try to view a player's playing history, the history shown is absolutely stupid and isn't what that really happened. For example, every player that were loaned out were apparently loaned to Preston according to the playing history, and played 0 games. This is quite annoying as I usually use the playing history to check on a player's consistency and quality.

Other than that, I also found the confidence thingy annoyingly faulty. In my save, I was playing as Wigan and I signed Gabriel Silva as my left back on a free. After 10 games, he has an average rating of 7.20, which is quite impressive for the defender of a mid table team. But when the board confidence overview is shown to me, it was said that they are disappointed with the signing of Gabriel Silva. "Rogers feels that the fans have not got much positive to say about the Gabriel Silva transfer. Indeed, to be brutally honest, we are extremely disappointed with this signing" was what that's shown, with confidence level of 18%. 7.20 rating, young prospect and on a free, terrible signing?

I did not use any transfer updates on this save, just the latest patch (12.2.2). Just got the game 2 weeks ago though, so am not sure if this is a persistent problem or something new in the latest patch.

I've noticed something similar..

Regen players' images have changed, values doubled, wages for Premier League players been shown at a mere £20 to name but a few!!

Be grateful that you haven't got the same problem I have when I press continue that the game freezes no matter what. Taken me a good few weeks to get a reply from anyone from SI about that too!

I think there is some sort of glitch when managing any big club (Man Utd, Barcelona, R. Madrid, etc.) with your past experience set to automatic on the new patch, I have had this when managing both Barcelona and more recently Man Utd as shown in the pictures, this didn't happen on the default patch

That's what i think too .
g.gif

Last edited: