Problems with my league

ubernathan

Reaction score
Hi, I'm having problems with this league I am 'trying' to make, basically I have edited some random Asian league and called it something different, here's the unique ID number if you need it 23026234. What I have done is gathered the worlds greatest clubs and edited them into this league, the problem is that when i start a new game i can not find my league, i've edited it into England but it wont show up :S I'm not sure whether the leagues are hard-coded or not, I've also edited the leagues below so that the leagues don't have any clubs missing. Ill post a screenie of what's happening.
[img=http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/1664/footballmanager2009.th.png]

Last edited:
well , by the looks of the side panel where you select the nation, you have not got any slelected......

you have to replace the teams and make the leagues have the required amount of teams

oh yea, sorry...lol. If the league hasnt got the required amount of teams in it, it will not show up....as said by dc

I have encountered the identical problem! and i did nothing to my database, merely upgraded it to 10.2..

i uninstalled and reinstalled the game, england appears, but when i plucked the update back in, ENG disappeared again!? ****** ****..

HELP!?