*Paul*

Reaction score
I just installed FM using the disc on my Laptop (it's new so I just installed it) and after downloading the Pastel 11 Skin, when I start the game - after the 'Welcome' in many languages screen it just says 'Processing...' and stops.

I think it is to do with the skin, so I have tried cutting it from the 'skins' folder and pasting it somewhere else but that doesn't work.

Any ideas? Maybe if there's a way to reset the skin without opening FM?

Thanks,
*Paul*

Last edited:
Just delete the skin from the folder totally, and then try.

Still doesn't work. Attached a screenshot of the error by the way - it just stays like that for ever and doesn't load. My computer isn't the fastest, but it loads fairly fast normally. Now it is just stuck on the 'Processing...' screen!

View attachment 198545

Uninstall and then reinstall FM.
Do you actually know or are you just guessing? Because I don't really want to uninstall it - is there a way to uninstall but keep all the data, though?

Do you actually know or are you just guessing? Because I don't really want to uninstall it - is there a way to uninstall but keep all the data, though?

Doing so would fix the problem.

If you mean your current saves? Just take them out the folder put them onto your desktop, reinstall it, then but them back in.

It wasn't that, I had to figure it out myself and delete my skin out of the folder and my cache simultaneously, just posting it to help people in the future.

Last edited: