Prolific Centre-Half

LionelPienaar

Banned
Reaction score
My new corner tactic has seen Alex rise all the way to the top of my clubs scoring charts from centre-half!

Alex is quality isn't he, and if you're going to make a thread on youre tactic you might aswell post it?

Your new tactic isn't the well known corner cheat is it? Used it on fm09 and Michalik got 40 goals at Leeds.

Upload your corner tactic so we can see if it works for other players. I used to have a decent tactic, but the most goals i ever scored was mark beevers, who scored 6.

no cheat ill show you screenies if you want, the tactits a simple 4-5-1, so no point uploading that just using your best header attacking far post, strongest challenging keeper, then a couple of others attacking near post, and one near post flick on. set both sides to aim corners towards far post. hope this helps

if you use attack far post on the corner tactic for your corners and tell the defender to attack far post then your defender can easily go into double figures. the highest for me is raidi jaidi who got 17 goals i think in the league for my southampton team.

sorry fm-guru the thread wasn't created about the tactic just showing people how well alex has been playing really and ive never seen a CB score that many goals.

if you use attack far post on the corner tactic for your corners and tell the defender to attack far post then your defender can easily go into double figures. the highest for me is raidi jaidi who got 17 goals i think in the league for my southampton team.

Carragher and Kyriagos both for 10+ in my Liverpool game.

I still see it as a kind of cheat - or maybe an exploitation of one of the games weaknesses.

sorry fm-guru the thread wasn't created about the tactic just showing people how well alex has been playing really and ive never seen a CB score that many goals.

yeah im just backing you up and saying a defender can score as much as alex has for you. :)

Carragher and Kyriagos both for 10+ in my Liverpool game.

I still see it as a kind of cheat - or maybe an exploitation of one of the games weaknesses.
no cheat, just a good bit of experimentation and tactical planning. it is a bit unrealistic but it happens in real life

Senderous just got 2 in one game for me against Sunderland, it is probably one of the most unrealistic aspects of the game but then if they change, many would complain about not being able to score from corners.

Back