Swaggerz

Reaction score
Hi all,

Having a problem with my save. The English Premier division currently has no disciplinary rules, no transfer window, no numbers for individual players, so all players are numbered 1 - 11 and lastly no registration. Does anybody have any idea what is going on.

game status.jpg

Alright, since you have over 30 000 database changes, I'm guessing some of db files are messing the rules. Check if you use custom db file for English Premier division and disable it, then start the new save and see if you still have the same problem. That way you'll see if the problem is that EPL db.

So I'll need to start a whole new save or will be able to fix it in my current save?

I did a new save earlier and everything is as it should be. But in my current save the rules and everything are missing.

I'm fairly confident you can't fix your current save if one of the custom db files you're using is doing that.

That's a shame.

Do you know of a way to see when the rules etc went missing? as I've just started a new save and everything is there, or, would you recommend a smaller database? my current player database is 176,000.

I'm afraid not, unless you want to turn on FM Editor ( the standalone program) and manually check rules for each custom DB you have in.

My process of thought when it comes to picking the player database is what player would I use at my club? Usually I start with more leagues for more players if I'm playing as a smaller club since 60 or 70% of those players would improve your team.

But when you start as a Real Madrid, only maybe 1% of players could improve your team, so to have every league possible is alright, but unnecessary. However, since you have pretty decent PC, you can handle that 176 000 playerbase.

Sorry one more thing. How do I check and disable a db file?

When you start a new game, on the "Career game setup" screen, click on the database dropdown menu and there you should have all the custom db files you added to your "editor data" folder. Simply uncheck any you don't want to use.