Groedius

Reaction score
Ok i just finished my first season as QPR came 9th in the league and managed to get a remarkable win in the FA cup. So next year I am looking at European football. I have 16 million to spend on my team. My main issue in the first season was conceeding alot of goals I finished with an - 14 GD.

I am looking for

Goalkeeper
Centreback (Most likely 2 as most of mine are over 30)
An Playmaker - I signed Maniche on a free but hes getting old and only manages to get like half games.
An first team striker to pair up with Quintero and a back up.

I am also considering replacing of Shaun wright phillips on right wing and possible Joey barton due to there high wage fees.

Any recommendations for players who would want to come to QPR.

I have a 20 million transfer kitty plus some more incomming from some fringe player sales

Last edited:
Hi, I'm playing QPR in my second season now, I went shopping in the Eredivisie which worked out nicely for me (currently 3rd in November with wins against Man U, Chelski and a 7-0 win over Spurs)
I basically sold everyone over 28ish willing to leave and bought some fresh Dutch league players for it, they don't require a work permit, speak the language, almost all want to come if you did well the first year!

ST: Wilfried Bony or Bas Dost/ Luuk de Jong
Winger: Dusan Tadic
CB: Ron Vlaar (27, but an instant captain!)
CM/AM/W: Jens Toornstra (cheap, great for width, you can put him almost anywhere on the pitch and he'll do well)

My non-dutchies:
I replaced Barton with Yttergard Jenssen (half the wages twice the performance!)

Bought CDM Caceres from Libertad who's holding up the defence very nicely.

I'm using Raikann's 4-3-3/ 4-1-2-2-1 as a counter, this is working similar to Louis van Gaal's catch-and-pounce style counter play which is great against the top teams!