• Thread starter Thread starter xkairosx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 5K

xkairosx

Reaction score
View attachment 257316

Hi guys,

I`m using the above tactic and I managed to finish 2nd in the Premier League and play in the Champions League with QPR. I`m scoring a lot of goals, however also conseding lots. When playing against weaker teams, it doesn`t seem to be a problem, however when up against Man Utd, Man City, etc I`m getting beaten by 2-3 goals. Any suggestions on what could be improved would be greatly appreciated, as I`m already in 2017 and its high time I win a trophy.

Cheers

Last edited:
View attachment 257316

Hi guys,

I`m using the above tactic and I managed to finish 2nd in the Premier League and play in the Champions League with QPR. I`m scoring a lot of goals, however also conseding lots. When playing against weaker teams, it doesn`t seem to be a problem, however when up against Man Utd, Man City, etc I`m getting beaten by 2-3 goals. Any suggestions on what could be improved would be greatly appreciated, as I`m already in 2017 and its high time I win a trophy.

Cheers

i personally don't think it's a very good idea to play 4-1-3-2. at least have two men in central midfield. Because when you play against the top teams and top midfielders, they're basically running riot over your midfield because it's almost non-existent. Because attacking mids and wingers can't really defend. So basically you end up having just one man in midfield. have a 4-2-3-1 with two central midfielders and consider having one striker only..as a poacher or something..he will definitely get goals for you and it's a much more balanced and stable formation. good luck :)

Last edited:
As the post above me stated, your midfield is waay to open, especially when U got no CM's and you play with wide -> Opposition will control the midfield and eventually the big teams will tear you apart by controlling midfield. Drop the wingers maybe to wide CM positions with same role and that might add sum defensive stability while not sacrificing your attacking threat.

Thanks for the advice guys.

@malhar - i tried replacing one of my strickers with a DM and guess what happened - i've got beaten even worse than before, i`m really failing to see why it`s still not working View attachment 257371

@gump - your idea seems good as well so i`m currently trying it out - the only flaw I see right now is that both my wingers have really high accelaration and pace stats, which was pretty much the high point of my tactic and the reason behind 60% of the goals the team is scoring..so how can i keep the use of these stats and still have them as WMs?

Last edited:
Back