Milen1234

Reaction score
Starting a game with qpr.

Signed

Altidore, Mascio, Morton, Graveson, Fiore, and Tordoya

Got around 3 mil left

Any bargains/suggestions?

Cheap good keeper perhaps?

try and get enyeama the nigerian goalkeeper for less than 500k. i know u want a keeper mainly but buy Robert Lewandowski from Lech, Striker, he is amazing.

Lewandowski never did so well for me, i ended up selling him off for 7 mil. How about Joe Mattock, great left back.

sign ariza makakula, i got him at the start of the transfer windor for 300k from benfica and he scored 30 goals and he was valued at 5 mil at end of season, GREAT BUY!

sign ariza makakula, i got him at the start of the transfer windor for 300k from benfica and he scored 30 goals and he was valued at 5 mil at end of season, GREAT BUY!

good shout mate, might sign him for everton as back up

sign appiah - must buy! amazin in the cm and did ace for me even wen i got promoted to prem. He is on a free transfer!

adriano the one from porto hes tranfer listed get for 120k somtimes hes not in your game but if he is HES a must buy.

ive mentioned him before on my hull thread he saved me from relegation with hes 20+ goals hes truly class for championship.

Got goosens at LB

Lewandowski or w/e isnt interested :(

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

adriano aint on and makulaka is on loan

Need a fast striker to go along with Altidore

Back