RAGE & Frustration thread!!

vdmsmrcv

Dec 31, 2013
It's time to talk about how biased the game is towards Manchester United! For the record I'm not a fan of any team but I find it ridiculous that at least in my longer PL saves it's always United (or Liverpool) that become the powerhouse team within 1-2 years. And Guardiola almost always gets fired after the first season. If this continue in FM20 there is seriously a fan problem in SI dev team.
I do agree with you, although I am United fan. ManU is unfairly strong, while Pep is being fired for years.

woolly

Jul 23, 2011
I do agree with you, although I am United fan. ManU is unfairly strong, while Pep is being fired for years.
I don't know about that. In my current save which is now in the 2024-25 season Man U have finished 4th in every season bar the last when they finished 5th(Jose is still in the job somehow!), Liverpool have finished either 2nd or 3rd whilst City to be fair have never finished below 5th Guardiola is still in the job. Normally for me Arsenal seem to be the OP team (although not in the current save)

woolly

Jul 23, 2011
Getting frustrated why don't teams look at performance before selecting managers instead of coaching quals. I'm currently in the middle of a save where I have worked my way up from the Non-league with basic coaching quals to become a Continental A qualified coach (working towards the Continental Pro). My current side are doing well as a midtable Premiership regular (also cleared most of the team's debt by buying cheap and selling high) but I'm still getting over looked for jobs by other teams (not just the big boys I must add) who insist on signing managers with poorer records but who hold a Continental Pro licence. Most recently an underperforming Arsenal made the decision to take on a manager who had been sacked by a team in the regelation zone whilst I was in a very comfortable 11th position. Hopefully once I get that ****************** licence my worth will be noted and I will get a top job (or I could stay with Wolves and ************ them off by winning the lot).

vanTiggelen

Dec 7, 2014
What's going on by the way? Set piece exploits scoring at fantasy ratios must be strong in this one (far post Corner + Long throws). Probably the smallest Frustration thread since forever, and no much Epic rage in sight. And that's telling something, considering how often the AI seems to parks the bus, their house and the SI Towers in front of their Goal, with the pure Intention to spoil the fun and make it harder to score. Top Teams in real Football don't face near the same stubborness. Even Barcelona in the league this term barely faced a single side who would just pack half the team plus behind the ball for 90 minutes, upfront hope for the best and occasionally score ony by luck (or a bug, heh). I'm predicting a possible frustration explosion though if nothing similar was discovered as to FM20.

Last edited: