mccollio09

Reaction score
Name Gil Blumstein
D.O.B 21.5.1990 - 19 years old
Nationality Israeli
Positions: AMC (natural), ANYWHERE accross the midfield accomplished, striker competent, DMC unconvincing
Preferred foot: Either
Description: Midfielder
Personality: Determined

Strengths: Corners, Crossing, Free kick taking, Long shots, determination, flair, creativity, natural fitness, agility

Weaknesses: Like I said, rough diamond, a fair few, things that impact his role directly: Positioning, decisions, stamina, strength, first touch, finishing.

Suggested roles: AMC support/ attack, trequartista, either wing, inside forward

Summary: Gil definitely has the raw material there to make it at the highest level, time will tell however if he can make it in the rough and tumble Scottish league. Definitely a flair based player, you can expect plenty of goals flying in from set pieces and long shots from this kid. A bit of work needs to be done on his tactical awareness, but at the age of only 19, there is definitely time to sort that out.
Just come across this kid in my new save, proper rough diamond still, but judging how his stats have gone up after 2 weeks pre-season training with **** poor coaches, he must have some potential.​

Can you post a screenshot of his report?

Yeah give me a second, he is actually my player so you're making life hard for me... I'll save my save, add myself as celtic and give you a scout report from them two seconds...

Whilst you guys are checking him out, I suggest you also take a look in Inverness CT's squad at Lee *** and Gavin Morrison as well.

I got the guy in January of the first seaon for 400k. He is quite good, but is for some reason the most injury prone player I've ever had. Gets injured in most games.

He is fairly injury prone to being with I agree, but he seems to grow out of it later on.