woodster

Reaction score
So, after getting the new game, I decided that this time I would go with my local team, and see what happens... I gotta say that they are doing ok at the mo, although need to gel together a bit more fpor my liking!!!
I'm gonna update this periodically with my progress, and any suggestions and tips would be appreciated :)

Oh dear, have just been told that I am on the verge of the sack!! Am currently 17th, but 3 points seperate me from 7th!!

So, after getting the sack, I restarted the game, again as Basingstoke, only this time I didn't get rid of the megre starting transfer money, and focused on getting a coach that was better than the one i started with.... currently 5th after 7 games, with a GD +2!! going well.....

So, been a while but here's the story so far...

Currently March 2013 and Basingstoke are 2nd after 34 games with 17 wins.. as with all games (and shockingly like my home home team of Aston Villa!) the team is getting jaded and losing games right at the end of time!!
My Team goal this year is to reach the playoffs, so with 8 games to go and 6 points between me and out of play off positions, its gonna be a tense few games....