**** I still nedd defenders. Rest of the squad is good though. Rev can you swap villa park for the 60k stadium I won in the packs.

I'm really disappointed this fell through, I think I'll start my own next week... I'll post in here for anyone still watching this one in hope... ;)

Think I'm going to start another chairman game instead...

There's the general idea...

The General Idea:-
Leagues loaded: England; France; Germany; Holland; Italy; Russia; and Spain

As chairman you will be in charge of managing the money, making key signings on behalf of your chosen manager and club.

You may choose a smaller club and choose to build gradually or elect to go for a bigger club to achieve early/easy European domination.

2 Chairman for each league (14 players including myself)
Chairman's all start with £ 500m
"You have to buy the club for the value+any debts eg. AS Roma = £166.5M to buy [ £118m(value) & £48.5m(debt) ]
and then have the remainder of your kitty you will have to play with for transfers (player and staff[Manager, DOF & HOY]) & club improvements"

Please do not ask to sign up here as I haven't finalised everything yet but this just gives you an idea of what's to come

I'm really disappointed this fell through, I think I'll start my own next week... I'll post in here for anyone still watching this one in hope... ;)

So am I but I never get the chance to sort out the database and get the final details done... even if I could I wouldn't be able to do updates with the league on a regular schedule

If anybody wants to take over the league they are more than welcome....can send them the database and everything I have done so far

Massive thanks to Revolution for letting me post on here!

If anyone fancies playing a "Super League" chairman game (32 best teams in the world spread out between 2 divisions), I am setting one up (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ue-chairman-game-need-someone-editor-too.html). Spaces are going fast though!

I am also trying to get everyone involved with getting the game set-up, so anyone can propose new rules and rule changes, changes in the league, etc.!

But I don't have FMRTE, so I would need someone with it to make all the changes (As co-host
smile.gif
)

I would also be running it mainly from this website: Football Manager Chairman Game.

If anyone is interested, there are 7 spaces available, and we still need 1 person need 1 person who has FMRTE
smile.gif