Team Name - Max Power Dragons FC
Shortened Name - Power Dragons
Primary Colour - Black
Secondary Colour - Green

Team Name: Failbourgh United
Short Name: FU
Primary: Pink
Secondary: Purple

great thanks guys .. OP updated. Will try get everything sorted asap... if we get a 20th player perfect if not can start without no problems. Looking at tuesday as the day to start (wont be about tomorrow)

Team Name: Vestegnen United
Short Name: Vestegnen
Primary: Yellow & Blue
Secondary: Blue & Yellow

I'll play Revolution. I'm in the Premier League auction game so on here regularly.

Team Crest, Kit Pack and thread banner by bornexplorer

Team Crest, Kit Pack and thread banner (for posting purposes)

Rules:-

• All teams will be randomly assigned there kit and crest pack will be defined by your team colours
  • Every player can only pick 3 (explained later)
  • Everyone has to have had registered there colours already (cont.)
    • Everyone who has not yet registered their club details yet will have to pick colours that have not already been said, to ensure this is an even spread of styles for the league (I will randomly assign these otherwise, and will notify Revolution of your teams colour changes.)
  • Follow the template provided(below)
  • Email your template to me and I will release all details after everyone that emailed me
    • You must put your login name in the email subject along with your Team Name (eg. bornexplorer88 - Les Lions Dorés)

Team Name: Les Lions Dorés
Short Name: Les Dorés
Primary: Gold
Secondary: White
Template:
(You will pick three teams based on your home team colours for example my 3 would be this)

Club Name: Les Lions Dorés
Home Kit Colours:-
(this will decide your brand and potential style, depending on availability of template)

1. [*=center]Gold (primary)

[*=center]White (secondary)

Choice 1: Sweden (International) ---UMBRO
Choice 2: Fulham (English League) --- KAPPA
Choice 3:
Brazil(International) --- NIKE

Crest Design:-
(this will decide your crest, your choices have to be an badge/logo ready made found by searching something from your team name eg, Lion, for me, ignore colours as i will amend accordingly)

Choice 1: Google Search Style (no link as I can't find it now,lol)
Choice 2:
Lion King Style
Choice 3: Google Search Style

Choices will be decided by who emails when so in the order I recieve the email...
Kit Request email order will be 1-2-3
Crest email order will be 3-2-1
(there ideal combo you want would be 2-2 but it is totally random)

I will post the sig which will have all 3 kits on and the club crest on, and the template will the same for every player...
example:View attachment 316156

And I will provide Revolution with the pack of logo's and kit's ready to go into graphics folder for in game purposes

Last edited:
im out too busy

ok no problem bud... good luck with the chairman game

thats means we have 20 with Toon Army and JoshBurke ... if you guys can send your teams details in so we can sort out the team kits etc that would be great.

Last edited:
Team Crest, Kit Pack and thread banner (for posting purposes)

Rules:-

• All teams will be randomly assigned there kit and crest pack will be defined by your team colours
  • Every player can only pick 3 (explained later)
  • Everyone has to have had registered there colours already (cont.)
    • Everyone who has not yet registered their club details yet will have to pick colours that have not already been said, to ensure this is an even spread of styles for the league (I will randomly assign these otherwise, and will notify Revolution of your teams colour changes.)
  • Follow the template provided(below)
  • Email your template to me and I will release all details after everyone that emailed me
    • You must put your login name in the email subject along with your Team Name (eg. bornexplorer88 - Les Lions Dorés)

Template:
(You will pick three teams based on your home team colours for example my 3 would be this)

Club Name: Les Lions Dorés
Home Kit Colours:-
(this will decide your brand and potential style, depending on availability of template)

1. [*=center]Gold (primary)

[*=center]White (secondary)

Choice 1: Sweden (International) ---UMBRO
Choice 2: Fulham (English League) --- KAPPA
Choice 3:
Brazil(International) --- NIKE

Crest Design:-
(this will decide your crest, your choices have to be an badge/logo ready made found by searching something from your team name eg, Lion, for me, ignore colours as i will amend accordingly)

Choice 1: Google Search Style (no link as I can't find it now,lol)
Choice 2:
Lion King Style
Choice 3: Google Search Style

Choices will be decided by who emails when so in the order I recieve the email...
Kit Request email order will be 1-2-3
Crest email order will be 3-2-1
(there ideal combo you want would be 2-2 but it is totally random)

I will post the sig which will have all 3 kits on and the club crest on, and the template will the same for every player...
example:View attachment 316156

And I will provide Revolution with the pack of logo's and kit's ready to go into graphics folder for in game purposes

thats brilliant pal! Makes me want to play the auction game now ha!

Team Name: All-Star Islanders
Short name: ASI
Primary: White
Secondary: Forest Green

Is that all you want for now?

Last edited:
ye that should be it i think, have a look through borne's post on this page and double check buddy

Can i join mate? Im in Potta's auction so ill be on daily.

If so:

Team Name: Bohemians FC
Short name: BOHS
Primary: Red
Secondary: Black

Last edited:
Can i join mate? Im in Potta's auction so ill be on daily.

If so:

Team Name: The Wolfpack FC
Short name: WOLF
Primary: Black
Secondary: White

we just got to 20 players pal but will keep you in reserve (assume some will drop out.. normally do from the looks of it)