Can anyone build me a decent tactic using these players of mine..

chrisgreg

Reaction score
I won the EPL after buying Neymar and Cavani with arsenal.
Neymar was incredible, but I Cavani was only ok suprisingly since in the demo he bagged me 43 goals in 32 appearances by January..

But anyway.. I went on a huge spurging spree, sold some players, got given more money by the board for my great performance etc, and I've gone on to buy Jesus Navas, Mesut Ozil and Marek Hamsik, all over 48 months but still quite a bit put in now.

It's january now, second season and I might try and land Mario Gotze too...

But anyway!

Can someone give me some tips or some tactics on how to play these guys? They don't all need to play at once, but a good solid starting formation suggestion?

Neymar is fantastic as AML Inside Forward Attack, he got around 30 goals last season and 20 assists in 50 odd games.

No idea how to play Cavani effectively, he was a Deep Lying Forward attack in the demo and did great but it's not working now..

Ozil I can't really get a solid performance out of em, Navas has his days as a Right Winger on attack..

Hamsik along with aaron Ramsey has been great.

My defense do alright too..

But I need some suggestions, especially if i'm bringing in Gotze too...

I was thinking this if I bring in Gotze:

--------------Cavani(CF)--------------
-Neymar (IF)-------------Gotze(AP)---
----Ramsey(AP)---Hamsik(CM(A))------
-------------Song(DM)----------------
-Santos(FB)-Vermaelen(CB)-Mertesacker(CB)-Sagna(FB)
--------------Szcezny(DGK)-----------------

Ideas?

Any individual player instructions to give out to get the best out of some of them?
Remember I also have Ozil and Navas.

I could play Neymar upfront too but he just hasn't performed when i've done that..

So yeah, suggestions guys?

Also, I play Short passing, fluid style and slow tempo.

I used to score for fun but it's not going this way this season at all.. i'm currently 5th in January..

Would you care to upload your save. Then I can make you a marvelous and realistic tactic.

Thread moved to the subforum

Ouch on all those buys over 48 months and looking at Gotze too, you might have to be a bit thriftier on transfers for a few years!

I will.. But any ideas for now? :(

And sorry, me and my friends are playing an online game and I haven't got access to the save file, my friend is hosting :(

I always play a 4-5-1 of some sort so i'd keep Cavani on his own upfront personally and his best duties are Target Man or (I think) Poacher. I'd suggest you maybe leave buying Gotze for now and buy another leftback. The rest of the formation I don't see a problem with at all.

Hmm I guess.. Cavani just isn't what he used to be anymore..
And i've heard of such progress with Neymar upfront but I just never see it.

I never seem to have the money or reputation to buy Cavani, but looking at the success other people have with him he is most definitely still insane.