HalaMadrid09

Reaction score
Hello, this is my second attempt at a tactic. My first wasn't very good :(

This tactic was made to have plenty of chances, many CCC and trying not to concede.

After having a very good start with Arsenal, I wanted to make a different tactic for away games / CL games and very hard games. The first tactic I made was very similar to my home tactic, but with a few changes. ( Away is the left / Home is right )

My first game was Away to Galatasaray. At HT, I had 4 shots and was 2-0 down. I changed to my home tactic and at FT, I had won 4-2.
Then the real test came, Away to Chelsea. Away to Liverpool. Home to Malaga. Home to Man UTD.
I saved it so I can load it up and make a good away tactic for the Chelsea game and after winning, I kept it and used it for the others.

As you can see, I haven't lost a game, and drew with United. Although I conceded 3 goals to both Liverpool and Chelsea, I was very pleased that I managed to score more away from home.

I was losing 2-0 to United in 7 minutes, and then changed tactic and managed to dominate them, but didn't get the win, when I really should have. Both Liverpool and Chelsea I made chances which got me goals. Against Malaga, well they got hammered lol. Against Zenit, I won 2-0. They may have had more shots, but I made chances which got my goals again.

Notes
With both tactics, I switch between Control and Counter. Based upon what is happening in the game. I rarely switch to Attacking and sometimes I have it on Defending for both. But maybe in the last 10 mins if there is only 1 goal in it.

The transfers I made and my team ratings to far.
View attachment 295741View attachment 295742View attachment 295743

Download link below.

Last edited:
If people give it a go, and can help make it even better, that would be appreciated.

Where do you use likes of Wilshere and Cazorla? Which CM spots

Oh sorry. Wilshere has just got back from Injury, but I will be playing him RCM. More of an attacking role.
I have been playing Cazorla LAM but he hasn't done very much, so sometimes I play him RCM with Walcott LAM.

This is my best line up for each formation.
Home : 95c24057d50b42dd8692c209c1eb979d.png
Away : e306ced397c31d7889529420f2923c32.png

I switch it around though, sometimes I play Walcott ST with Giroud benched, or Walcott LAM with Wilshere + Cazorla CM's or Cazorla in the bench ect.

What I would say is find which of your players play best at the positions and stick with them.

Ill give it a go with Arsenal, see if I can replicate the results

EDIT: have you tried changing one of the CMs into something like BWM or BBM and DLP?

Good luck pal. I hope it works for you. I hope it wasn't just a fluke with me lol

It has a good foundation but it seems to always concede a couple of goals so you have ot hope you score more.

I started off well defensively. But I seem to be leaking a few goals. However, when they do score, I have already scored 2 / 3 / 4. I do want to find a way to stop it though. I shall work on it.

Hala, try putting one of the CMs into BWM and other one either AP or leaveo n CM. That helped me a lot.
Also what kind of striker should I be looking for for this tactic for the future? Pacey? Header? etc

Thanks for the help :)

Also, I am unsure, as Walcott is doing well for me, but then Giroud has done well. I think I need to play more games to perfect it

Yeah i have trouble pin pointing what kind of striker is good for this. Walcott, Podolski, Giroud had good games but also bad.

Ok so Ive found the most stable setup for me. LCM to BWM on defend and RCM to DLP on support.
6-0-1 In the league so far, winning 2-0 vs MU. Lost vs sunderland like wtf.

Back on now. I will give it a try mate. Thanks for helping out. Much appreciated :)

Edit : My laptop broke and switched off so now I have to do Spurs game again.

Last edited: