Mason*

Reaction score
I only have a budget of £413k , so i am looking to loan a left back.
I tried Masiela but he went to CSKA.

Any suggestions? preferable a player aged 20- 24 years old.

thanks

Have a look at my shortlist. Its in my sig.
Try to loan Alex Sandro. Should be great for Rangers ;) I think you could even get Fabio from Man Utd.
Oh, almost forgot. Ask your *** man. He should give you few options :)

You could try getting Fabian Monzon on loan, he'd be fantastic for you. :)

Dodo, with a future buying clause. Or alternatively, get him for only £1.5m over 48 months, you should be able to afford that.
P.S. Or Peter Zanev from Litex?

Paul Dixon from Dundee Utd i got him for 400K real solid left back, just until you have the funds to afford another one.

Bit of a longshot but maybe with a good loan fee and possible future fee, you could get Lee Wallace from Hearts.

Although I heard you can't loan between SPL clubs anymore for some reason, haven't tried it yet :S

Make sure you make transfers over 48 months, I only had £10m but I spent around £30m with LOSC Lille thanks to the installments, still got £8m left.

Hugo Ibarra is a pretty cheap left back, old but still does the job.

Make sure you make transfers over 48 months, I only had £10m but I spent around £30m with LOSC Lille thanks to the installments, still got £8m left.

Then you are putting yourself in massive debt.

Bought dodo, for first season he was rotation with papac. got rid of papac to leeds, now Dodo is Key ploayer.. 1.5mil is about right.. or try Loan Trippy Makonda.. plays right up and down the left flank :) so you get some good cover with injuries/suspensions

I'd recommend Zanev as well. You might also wanna try Thimothee Kolidzieczak(spelling lol?) from OL.

Any more guys? most of these players seem to be already signed.

Lucas Digne is brilliant and easy to get on loan, he'll do fantastic but he's only 16.

gibbs loan? or try getting wallace(if u have money)