The big release! 2-3-2-2-1 Total football!

Yes bro I done all, btw I played the same game on the first version and I won 2-1

What version are you playing and are you on the actual game or the beta? make sure you have pace on the wide areas.

Alright follow EVERYTHING I said get fast players for the wingback and inside forward positions.

Have been trying the first version of your tactic in Sporting Lisbon and the results were great! Nice football and solid defense ..
So far is the best tactic that i've found for FM13

Last edited:
Outstanding for me so far :) Just one problem ... i can't stop my MCR from scoring :))) he's a beast using your tactic.
View attachment 281127

gonna try it for a full season , ill get back with updates when season is done.

View attachment 281124Is this right mate coz read somewhere you dont have set playmaker etc, and just quick question how come you set your cms like that BBM BBM?

Untick the Playmaker , Target man boxes don't have any of them ticked , they are BBM's so they have freedom can be open to receive a pass etcetra.

Untick the Playmaker , Target man boxes don't have any of them ticked , they are BBM's so they have freedom can be open to receive a pass etcetra.
Cheers mate never seen that combo of CMs before especially with the DM set to attack.

It's not working for me as AFC Telford, Haven't won a game in 5 matches

Do you think this tactic will work well for Arsenal or do you recommend your 4-3-3 CCC instead?

Try this one this tactic is possession based and Arsenal have some of the most technically gifted players around , let me know how you get on post screenshots :)