The big release! 2-3-2-2-1 Total football!

very good tactic it seems so far, very very sound definsivly havent conceded a goal in 6 games winning 2-0/3-0

Really struggling away from home with this tactic not won a game yet, and STR dont seem to score hardly any goals vey strange to be set as def fwd.Any ideas?

I usually put it on control away from home or on standard and monitor how the games going.

thanks for sharing the tactic.
does the wingers needs to be versa footed? for example, left winger with right foot

After testing this for the rest of the season, I have to admit the tactic is very good. Defensively it is brilliant. I don't tend to blow teams away but I can comfortably beat them using possession and good defending. I am sitting top currently with Liverpool after 30 games.

I would like to know if possible more about the attributes needed for each role, especially the cm's and inside forwards.

thanks for sharing the tactic.
does the wingers needs to be versa footed? for example, left winger with right foot

Doesn't have to be but I tend to like my Inside Forwards to cut in on there stronger side.

After testing this for the rest of the season, I have to admit the tactic is very good. Defensively it is brilliant. I don't tend to blow teams away but I can comfortably beat them using possession and good defending. I am sitting top currently with Liverpool after 30 games.

I would like to know if possible more about the attributes needed for each role, especially the cm's and inside forwards.

Yeh I'll give you a thorough explanation soon am just trying to nerf the tactic so it penetrates teams more effectively.

If anybody messes about with it and manages to make it penetrate a lot more successfully then let me know please.

Thanks.

6 games into the season so far with a pretty strong and improved Arsenal side but performing quite bad with 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses.

Does anybody want to tactic test for me and has skype? if so message me your skype am trying to tweak this tactic so its A LOT more effective whilst penetrating.

Am not playing until the ME is updated and when it is I expect this tactic to be flawless the ME is total garbage!

Am not playing until the ME is updated and when it is I expect this tactic to be flawless the ME is total garbage!

It is going to take a long time for the ME to be updated I think tbh :(

superb tactic. Suits my psg team perfectly. Won Ligue/UCL.

Last edited:
Just tested this on FM12 because the ME on there is flawless so I was just looking at the results we can expect when the ME is patched to its full potential and it looks insanely promising.

NOTE THE FOLLOWING SCREENSHOTS ARE FM12

I decided too try this formation out on FM12 a game with a flawless ME too see what we can expect from FM13 using this tactic once the ME is patched and flawless and the results we're mouth watering.

51260EC855532E2253E7D9136CF4A7149D7BFC00

EE59407D464A6FC6D25CFCEE85F9EC6087DFDBBB

Hey tomfmlfc! Is this tactic made for beta version or for the real version of FM2013? Because I'm strugling with it in beta version with Liverpool. ( Not creating goal chances and playing ties against weaker teams...)

Thanks!