Rat cyborg (WHERE IS YOUR CHRISTIAN GOD NOW?!)

TBF, it's only a rat... When they it with a human brain I'll be impressed.

Also, why specifically rip on Christians?... Odd.

Yeah, I'm sure it would be perfectly okay to put human brains inside robots if things went wrong.

Because atheist don't have the nuts to insult Muslims, Jews, etc, without fearing they would be called racists. Just think about it, if the title would have been (WHERE IS YOUR MUSLIM GOD NOW?!). In Western society it is fully acceptable to insult Christianity, but not other religions and that is why we live under limited speech. People are to scared to say their opinion, because there are consequences on saying your opinion... I am atheist myself and I really don't care if people believe or not and I really tired of the other Atheists constantly ranting Christianity.

Completely off topic rant on western society :p

If this was posted in 2008, where are the advancements :(

Yeah, I'm sure it would be perfectly okay to put human brains inside robots if things went wrong.

....What?

Because atheist don't have the nuts to insult Muslims, Jews, etc, without fearing they would be called racists. Just think about it, if the title would have been (WHERE IS YOUR MUSLIM GOD NOW?!). In Western society it is fully acceptable to insult Christianity, but not other religions and that is why we live under limited speech. People are to scared to say their opinion, because there are consequences on saying your opinion... I am atheist myself and I really don't care if people believe or not and I really tired of the other Atheists constantly ranting Christianity.

Completely off topic rant on western society :p

Indeed. I do not care if people are atheists or not. They can be what they want, I do not want their religion stuffed down my throat, in the same way I would not go around saying "HAHA **** YOU [INSERT RELIGION]. SCIENCE 1 YOU 0" etc.

I also think it's odd that he would refer to it as "Christian God", Christians and Jews worship the same God..

Last edited:
Indeed. I do not care if people are atheists or not. They can be what they want, I do not want their religion stuffed down my throat, in the same way I would not go around saying "HAHA **** YOU [INSERT RELIGION]. SCIENCE 1 YOU 0" etc.

I also think it's odd that he would refer to it as "Christian God", Christians and Jews worship the same God..
Agreed. I myself is an atheist and it's pretty much destroying our reputation, as people look on us as intolerant.

we have tons of people in jail who have done despicable things but yet we still decide to test on innocent intelligent animals * sigh *

They are just hooking sensors up to the proper part of the brain to receive them.

It's just plug and play, no big deal really.

They are just hooking sensors up to the proper part of the brain to receive them.

It's just plug and play, no big deal really.
small.gif

plagiarism

Agreed. I myself is an atheist and it's pretty much destroying our reputation, as people look on us as intolerant.
It was a joke, calm your ovaries :)
we have tons of people in jail who have done despicable things but yet we still decide to test on innocent intelligent animals * sigh *
1. It was just a few nerve/brain cells (Neurons).2. Putting criminal minds inside robots?
Because atheist don't have the nuts to insult Muslims, Jews, etc, without fearing they would be called racists.
Sure I do. I can insult Islam quite easily Scandinavian style. Furthermore, Islam isn't a race, it's a religion. Do I need to rip the Jews as well, or is this okay?

I also reckon this might land me a ban, even though this was never meant to offend anyone, people just happened to find a joke offensive.

mohammed_cartoon.jpg

Last edited:
lol'd.
I love Chaz's threads, so full of joy and hate toward religions.

lol'd.
I love Chaz's threads, so full of joy and hate toward religions.

I don't hate religion; on the census I put Norse Pagan and I also embrace Santaism!

Btw, Joel has now been declared Pope by Santa.

I don't hate religion; on the census I put Norse Pagan and I also embrace Santaism!

Btw, Joel has now been declared Pope by Santa.

All the little elves suddenly look so sexy and helpless..

And who cares if he made a joke about religion, no one has the right to not be offended. Religion could mock atheism and I wouldn't care, it's just that atheism isn't built upon illogical thought that is so easily mocked.

It was a joke, calm your ovaries :)Sure I do. I can insult Islam quite easily Scandinavian style. Furthermore, Islam isn't a race, it's a religion. Do I need to rip the Jews as well, or is this okay?I also reckon this might land me a ban, even though this was never meant to offend anyone, people just happened to find a joke offensive.
Lol I am calm, but if you have hardcore antitheist/atheist friends on facebook, you would know that they make a freaking missionary work out of it. I would put them in some kind of sect, where they worship nothing but hate for religion, it makes me kind of frustrated to see that they have nothing else to do than that. :p

I would put anti religion into the category of racism, like I would with homophobia. What else would you call hate towards a certain group of people believing in the same religion? Ethnicity does not mather, if you have something in common and people don't like you for that then it's called racist. Now give me a falafel white boy.

Just to point out, I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU!:wub:

Last edited: