Rate My Kit Thread - *Please Read Rules Before Posting*

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
I decided to restart the Rate My Kit Thread, as the other was getting too big, and the rules were being ignored. There were the people that did read and follow the rules, but there was too many just posting theirs without reading the rules -

1- When posting a kit, post in the size 250x250 at the most. This means it will be at a good enough size to view, but will not be too big for the post. Any kits not posted at requested size will be deleted.

2- Feel free to criticize, but do so in a constructive manner. Rather than 'yeah, that's ****', maybe just 'I don't like this part, maybe try ......'

3- Rate the kit above yours. The idea of this thread is to Rate Other Kits, and get feedback on your own. Those who don't follow this will have their post removed, and persistent rule-breakers will be infracted/banned from the thread.

hope nobody mines me starting this thread off with my fm-base kits for the money bags challenge, any advice on how to improve them would be great thx :)

View attachment 216908View attachment 216909View attachment 216910

I'd change the template altogether - SS'09/10/11 is sooo 'last year'. Try downloading FB kits and redo them on them, they'd look much better just with that change.

As for the design, I'm not too fond of any of the kits myself but I'm fussy. Green, black and silver doesn't look good together, and the pattern on the third kit is very hard on the eye, but again, if they were on a different template they might look better.

4/10, 3/10, 2/10. You'll get better though :)

thanks mate appreciate the advice wasnt expecting much these are some of my first kits but will defo update the templates

rating urs Danny ^

5/10 for The home. the blue is killing my eyes ;) and i think the striped part is kinda camouflaged

7/10 for the away. nice colour scheme, and i like the part with strips. nicely done with white and yellow ;)

good work anyway :)

Now, either you both can't read, or you're taking the ****.

Read Rule 3!

Dunc, neither Mike or Lambertip posted any kits above mine? ('Cept the ones Mike had already done?)

well Malarkey doesn't have a kit to rate as the post above his is just ratings ;)

You should still rate the kits above yours. It doesn't mean 'only the kits directly above yours', but the last one above yours. If you take it in the sense you said it, we will just get people waiting for other people to rate the kits before they post. It takes literally 10 seconds to rate a kit, and if you expect yours to be rated, you shouldn't mind spending that 10 seconds to say what you think about what someone else has already posted.

I like the Puma kit, I think it is little bitt better than the Nike kit! 9/10 9+/10

Here is my first kit I have made: Notts County
View attachment 217352View attachment 217353

The home kit is actually pretty sweet if you ask me, Love the gold accents. Solid Eight. Away is decent, Not my personal favorite color scheme or design so It has to be a Fiver from me.

Now that it's all cold and snowy I thought I'd start making more kits again. While I work on getting some new ones together, rate my most recent ones please :).

Monaco (H,AV1,AV2,3rd,4th)
MonacoHome.png
MonacoAway3.png
MonacoAway2.png
MonacoAlt.png
MonacoAlt2.png

Now, either you both can't read, or you're taking the ****.

Read Rule 3!

Kits for the Create a Club Draft Game:

H|A
View attachment 217010View attachment 217011
there wasnt a kit above mine! oh well ill do these:

home 6/10 not sure about the random red line through the middle, doesnt really suit everton in my eyes either

away 8/10 much better, although the same design, the colours go well and it looks like it could actually be evertons away kit. still unsure about the red line though.

The home kit is actually pretty sweet if you ask me, Love the gold accents. Solid Eight. Away is decent, Not my personal favorite color scheme or design so It has to be a Fiver from me.

Now that it's all cold and snowy I thought I'd start making more kits again. While I work on getting some new ones together, rate my most recent ones please :).

Monaco (H,AV1,AV2,3rd,4th)
MonacoHome.png
MonacoAway3.png
MonacoAway2.png
MonacoAlt.png
MonacoAlt2.png
wow/10, seriously all gorgeous. also, whats the template? :)

Amazing

The angle of the badge looks a little off but other than that they are perfect mate

9/10 for them all