Rate My Real Madrid Team

Tom_7

Reaction score
Hi, I have got the updae for my real madrid game. So I have already got Kaka, Ronaldo, Albiol and so on. Not Alonso though. I got a budget of £50mil but i asked for more and they gave me about £75m to spend. First season i bought

• Zapata
  • Demichellis
  • Srna
  • Vagner Love
  • Veloso
  • David Luiz
  • Marquinhos
  • Balotelli
And out went:
  • Higuain
  • M. Diarra
  • Fernando Gago
  • Drenthe
  • Guti
Now, I guess your thinking with the team I had many trophies would be on the way to the Bernabeu. In the supercopa, I was 2-1 down to Valencia from the first leg. Thankfully, 2 goals from Pepe helped me win 3-0 in the second leg and claim my first silverwhere. I could never get the right tactic going but occasionaly had fantastic results including a 5-1 win over juventes in the champions league. My tactics were all wrong and my players were really struggling to settle, there was no balance whatsoever!! In January I signed just the one player, Angel Di Maria. I had a poor season ended up finishing third in the league and losing to Liverpool in the champions league semi final. I think that the only thing that kept me in a job was my copa del ray win over Atheltico Madrid where Kaka was the hero. After a poor first season in charge, i knew things had to change, out went:
  • Metzelder
  • Van Nistelrooy
  • Van der Vaart
  • De la Red (loan)
  • Salgado
  • Arbeloa
  • Dudek
I was given a massive budget of £150m and therefore in came:
  • Rodriguez
  • Sakho
  • David Villa
  • Szamotulski
  • Mata
My team was starting to settle but still needed some time, and yet again my tactics let me down, this time in the supercopa final against Barcelona and I lost. I had a poor start to the season, the most humiliating result coming in a 1-0 loss to Heracules - not good!. Then I changed my tactics and finnally got one I was happy with. The first game of the new tactic resulted in a 4-1 win over Sevilla. The team went from strength to strentgh and after winning La Liga, I had the champions league final to play after wins in previous rounds against PSG, AC Milan and Lyon. Goals from Demichellis, Robben and Raul Albiol helped me to a 3-1 win over Liverpool as i completed a great double. Unfortunately, I lost to Barcelona in the Copa Del Ray final so it was not to be the treble. I made it into the hall of fame after my successes.
I am currently in the summer now and got a budget of, once again, £150m. I spent this money on big deals for Patrice Evra and Cesc Fabregas. So, now aproaching the Supercopa against Barca again, and the Super Cup final against Arsenal I would like people to rate my team and give their opinions on what tactics i should use and what players I should sign. My first team is:

GK: Casillas
RB: Sergio Ramos
CB: Demichellis
CB: Raul Albiol
LB: Evra
RM: Ronaldo
CM: Kaka
CM: Fabregas
LM: Mata
ST: Villa
ST: Vagner Love

Karim Benzema went on a 26 hour goal drought so was kicked out by Vagner Love. Any suggestions on how to get the best out of him.

I can promise that there was no cheating in this game and any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

Karim Benzema went on a 26 hour goal drought so was kicked out by Vagner Love. Any suggestions on how to get the best out of him.

I can promise that there was no cheating in this game and any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

You could get Villa to train him and/or change his training schedule to improve his goal scoring

I think your team is brilliant, have you still got Benzema? If you have just occasionally give him the start and some subs he should find his form but 26 hours is bad!

Cheers mate, yeh i've still got Benzema, yeh i might do that this season. Hunterlaar is doing well and I have got Villa and Vagner Love as well so I can wait untill he finds his form. Thanks

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

You could get Villa to train him and/or change his training schedule to improve his goal scoring

Yeh cheers mate, will give it a try

great team now this year hpofully u can do the treble

Can't really single out any weaknesses in your team.

Your midfield in particular, is exceptional.

Should be able to dominate everything, providing you have a strong bench.

good luck anyway il be following this if ur still going to be updating

Yeh cheers, i will update my progress on this thread:D

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Can't really single out any weaknesses in your team.

Your midfield in particular, is exceptional.

Should be able to dominate everything, providing you have a strong bench.

Cheers, my bench is normally:

Benzema
Pepe
Srna
Diarra
Veloso
Rodriguez/Balotelli
Robben

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

This may sound stupid, but how do you put screenshots on here then I can show my progress, Cheers

Cheers, my bench is normally:

Benzema
Pepe
Srna
Diarra
Veloso
Rodriguez/Balotelli
Robben

Unbelievable, Srna, Diarra and Veloso on the bench.

I'd like to say 'what a waste', but nice squad you have.

Unbelievable, Srna, Diarra and Veloso on the bench.

I'd like to say 'what a waste', but nice squad you have.

Agreed, your bench is full of world class players that would play most matches for other teams

Yeh, but in the champions league and copa del ray people like diarra always play. I always get injuries and people with less than 95% condition rarely play so everbody gets a game and as they are all good, normally i still win the match :)

Your CM's look too attacking
try different combinations like Fabregas + Veloso, or change formation to 4-5-1 giving kaka more freedom because veloso/diarra would be behind him to cover, while fabregas would do his stuff.

D-minus. Out.
Joking. That team looks good. I'd probably rate it 8.5 or 9 out of 10.

Your CM's look too attacking
try different combinations like Fabregas + Veloso, or change formation to 4-5-1 giving kaka more freedom because veloso/diarra would be behind him to cover, while fabregas would do his stuff.

Yeh, if my tactic stops working well then I will try this. But what striker would you not play if you played 4-5-1??

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

D-minus. Out.
Joking. That team looks good. I'd probably rate it 8.5 or 9 out of 10.

Haha cheers, any ideas on how to make it a 10??

i would play villa and sell benzema if he's not playin well for you

I would never rate a team 10/10, as that would make it perfect, and there's always room for improvement, however slight.

You've got solid attacking quality, defenders are good too, but not at par with your mids and strikers. Anyone wanna suggest a couple of quality defenders?

You could play Villa as a main striker with Kaka behind him as AMC. You could then also train Vagner Love and David Villa to play AMC for some more offensive options.

As for defenders, Breno at Bayern Munich and Sahko at PSG